Angelina Jolie has only just offered a first look at her next project By the Sea, and her upcoming biopic Unbroken hasn’t yet hit theaters. But already the busy actor/writer/producer/director has lined up her next project.
Tag: Skydance Productions (1-2 of 2)
Paramount Pictures and Skydance Productions are pairing up for yet another Tom Cruise star vehicle.
EW can confirm that Paramount has closed a deal, with Skydance as a partner, to acquire the script Our Name is Adam, written by T.S. Nowlin, with Cruise attached to play an astronaut who goes back in time to meet his younger self. Shades of Looper abound.
Skydance and Paramount produced Cruise’s upcoming action thriller Jack Reacher and last year’s Mission: Impossible — Ghost Protocol.
For more film news Follow @solvej_schou
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Gone Girl' review: Put it on the 'A' list
- 'Once Upon a Time' had plans for Jamie Dornan
- 'Friends' A to Z: Saluting a TV classic on its 20th anniversary
- 'Saturday Night Live' cast changes: Tracking 40 years of turnover
- 'Police Academy' alums vs. giant fire-breathing tarantulas in Syfy movie
- 'Good Wife'; 'Boardwalk Empire'; 'Masters of Sex'; 'Real Housewives of N.J.'; 'Outlander'; 'Doctor Who' recaps
- 10 essential graphic novels that have faced bans and challenges
- Andrew J. West (a.k.a. mysterious baddie Gareth) talks 'Walking Dead'
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Kaley Cuoco explains why she chopped off her long locks
- Cover up: 10 essential banned and challenged graphic novels
- If Jamie Dornan had returned to 'Once Upon a Time': What would've been
- 'The Good Wife' season premiere recap: 'The Line'
- Killed off 'Game of Thrones' actor promises season 5 return