Yesterday, we revealed the poster for the upcoming Step Up Revolution (out July 27), and today we have the chest-baring, street-stomping trailer. As a news reporter speaks of a “disturbance” on Miami’s Ocean Drive, ominous figures in tricked-out, old-school cars prepare to unleash a synchronized attack… See the trailer below. READ FULL STORY
Tag: So You Think You Can Dance (1-2 of 2)
After the eye-popping flashstravaganza of Step Up 3D, the latest installment of the dance franchise has a high bar to reach. (And that’s without mentioning that the first Step Up launched the career of a reasonably attractive and somewhat funny actor named Channing Tatum — you may have heard of him.) From the looks of a dynamic, fourth-wall-breaking new poster exclusive to EW, Step Up Revolution is well on its way.
Palm trees signal Step Up‘s move to Miami, where young dancer Emily (So You Think You Can Dance season 6 fan favorite Kathryn McCormick) meets a flash mobber named Sean (Ryan Guzman) with moves that make her heart and her hips quake. Check out the appropriately caliente one-sheet below. READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Ghostbusters' director shows us who he's gonna call
- 'Parenthood': 10 best episodes
- Shonda Rhimes talks 'Grey's Anatomy': 'we need an infusion of men'
- 'Arrow' costar Katie Cassidy on suiting up as Black Canary: 'lucky, excited, grateful, thrilled'
- GoDaddy pulls Super Bowl ad animal rights activists called 'cruel and irresponsible'
- 'Justified'; 'Agent Carter'; 'Parks and Recreation'; more TV recaps
- 'The Flash,' 'Supernatural'; 'Pretty Little Liars'; 'Girlfriends' Guide to Divorce'; more TV recaps
- 'The Flash' boss answers burning Q's: 'We think it makes sense, hopefully you all will too'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' boss teases new doctors and new relationships
- 'Arrow' star Katie Cassidy on suiting up as Black Canary: 'It's messy'
- 'Walking Dead' actor joins 'Criminal Minds' spinoff
- GoDaddy pulls Super Bowl ad after animal rights activists call it 'cruel'
- Kristen Wiig, Melissa McCarthy lead Paul Feig's 'Ghostbusters' reboot