Yesterday, we revealed the poster for the upcoming Step Up Revolution (out July 27), and today we have the chest-baring, street-stomping trailer. As a news reporter speaks of a “disturbance” on Miami’s Ocean Drive, ominous figures in tricked-out, old-school cars prepare to unleash a synchronized attack… See the trailer below. READ FULL STORY
Tag: So You Think You Can Dance (1-2 of 2)
After the eye-popping flashstravaganza of Step Up 3D, the latest installment of the dance franchise has a high bar to reach. (And that’s without mentioning that the first Step Up launched the career of a reasonably attractive and somewhat funny actor named Channing Tatum — you may have heard of him.) From the looks of a dynamic, fourth-wall-breaking new poster exclusive to EW, Step Up Revolution is well on its way.
Palm trees signal Step Up‘s move to Miami, where young dancer Emily (So You Think You Can Dance season 6 fan favorite Kathryn McCormick) meets a flash mobber named Sean (Ryan Guzman) with moves that make her heart and her hips quake. Check out the appropriately caliente one-sheet below. READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Movies
- J.K. Rowling digs into Dolores Umbridge in new Pottermore story
- 'Sons of Anarchy' wraps series finale, team shares pics from set
- 'Today' and 'GMA' Halloween: Lara Spencer as Prince George; Hoda and Kathie Lee in Wayne's World
- 'Two and a Half Men' returns: 'Duckie's gettin' lucky'
- 31 scariest movies of all time: Chris Nashawaty's picks
- 'How to Get Away With Murder'; 'Scandal'; 'Vampire Diaries'; 'Reign'; more TV recaps
- 'Big Bang' Theory; 'Project Runway All Stars'; 'Parenthood'; 'Graceland'; more TV recaps
- 17 creepiest TV shows
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- Children of the Revolution: An exclusive first look at 'Terminator: Genisys'
- Get an exclusive first look at 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies'
- Lily Rabe to appear on 'American Horror Story: Freak Show,' reprise 'Asylum' role
- Jim Carrey reprises his Matthew McConaughey impression on 'Letterman'