Samuel L. Jackson has been in most of the blockbuster Avengers-universe movies, but even Nick Fury can’t compete with the superhero ubiquity of Stan Lee. The comic book legend has had winking cameos in 18 different Marvel movies since X-Men premiered in 2000, but he’s usually limited himself to movies based on characters he helped create. Well, that’s about to change. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Stan Lee (1-3 of 3)
Like a Comic-Con in miniature, the Hero Complex Film Festival — held by The Los Angeles Times and hosted by lead Hero Complex writer Geoff Boucher — has quickly proven to be a great weekend for A-list geek-outs. In previous years, films like The Dark Knight, Alien, Dick Tracy, and Iron Man have screened at the festival, followed by Q&As with the top creative people behind the films, like Christopher Nolan, Ridley Scott, Warren Beatty, and Jon Favreau (with surprise guest Robert Downey, Jr.).
This year’s festival includes the zombie double-header Dawn of the Dead and Shaun of the Dead , a digitally remastered version of RoboCop, and the sci-fi cult hit Serenity — and the guests representing those films include Zack Snyder, Edgar Wright, Peter Weller, and Nathan Fillion. Check out the full line-up below: READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Movies
- EW's 2014 Summer Movie Awards
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics, others hacked?
- 'Falling Skies' boss answers burning Q's about season 4 finale
- 'Dallas' star Patrick Duffy still has 'Man From Atlantis' eyes, recalls Lynda Carter crush
- Jennifer Garner and Denis Leary in 'Draft Day' scene you didn't see; watch it here
- 'Masters of Sex' costume designer on taking series' style into 1960
- 'Love Prison': Watch episode 1 of A&E's online-daters-on-a-deserted-island series
- 14 worst jobs, as seen at the movies