Samuel L. Jackson has been in most of the blockbuster Avengers-universe movies, but even Nick Fury can’t compete with the superhero ubiquity of Stan Lee. The comic book legend has had winking cameos in 18 different Marvel movies since X-Men premiered in 2000, but he’s usually limited himself to movies based on characters he helped create. Well, that’s about to change. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Stan Lee (1-3 of 3)
Like a Comic-Con in miniature, the Hero Complex Film Festival — held by The Los Angeles Times and hosted by lead Hero Complex writer Geoff Boucher — has quickly proven to be a great weekend for A-list geek-outs. In previous years, films like The Dark Knight, Alien, Dick Tracy, and Iron Man have screened at the festival, followed by Q&As with the top creative people behind the films, like Christopher Nolan, Ridley Scott, Warren Beatty, and Jon Favreau (with surprise guest Robert Downey, Jr.).
This year’s festival includes the zombie double-header Dawn of the Dead and Shaun of the Dead , a digitally remastered version of RoboCop, and the sci-fi cult hit Serenity — and the guests representing those films include Zack Snyder, Edgar Wright, Peter Weller, and Nathan Fillion. Check out the full line-up below: READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Movies
- Fall TV ads graded: Best and worst of 2014
- 'New Girl' recap: 'Dice'
- 'Mindy Project' recap: 'Annette Castellano Is My Nemesis'
- 'True Detective': Making the case for Vince Vaughn
- 'Originals' First Look: Klaus makes an art of revenge
- Fresh faces of fall TV '14: Who's new on 25 shows
- Norman Reedus joins Tricky in new 'Sun Down' video
- Steven Yeun describes a 'hardened' Glenn in 'Walking Dead' season 5
- 11 things you'll want to know about the 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover
- 'Dallas' finale postmortem: Producer, star talk about losing a Ewing
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Kaley Cuoco explains why she chopped off her long locks
- 'Gotham' premieres strong while 'Big Bang Theory' explodes
- 'The Big Bang Theory' season premiere recap: 'The Locomotion Interruption' and 'The Junior Professor…