Samuel L. Jackson has been in most of the blockbuster Avengers-universe movies, but even Nick Fury can’t compete with the superhero ubiquity of Stan Lee. The comic book legend has had winking cameos in 18 different Marvel movies since X-Men premiered in 2000, but he’s usually limited himself to movies based on characters he helped create. Well, that’s about to change. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Stan Lee (1-3 of 3)
Like a Comic-Con in miniature, the Hero Complex Film Festival — held by The Los Angeles Times and hosted by lead Hero Complex writer Geoff Boucher — has quickly proven to be a great weekend for A-list geek-outs. In previous years, films like The Dark Knight, Alien, Dick Tracy, and Iron Man have screened at the festival, followed by Q&As with the top creative people behind the films, like Christopher Nolan, Ridley Scott, Warren Beatty, and Jon Favreau (with surprise guest Robert Downey, Jr.).
This year’s festival includes the zombie double-header Dawn of the Dead and Shaun of the Dead , a digitally remastered version of RoboCop, and the sci-fi cult hit Serenity — and the guests representing those films include Zack Snyder, Edgar Wright, Peter Weller, and Nathan Fillion. Check out the full line-up below: READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'SNL' with Cameron Diaz, Bruno Mars, and Mark Ronson is on: Talk about it
- Tyler James Williams' 'Walking Dead' preview: 'We're going back to get the squad'
- 'Hobbit' First Look: Billy Boyd music video for the 'Last Goodbye' closing theme
- Stephen Merchant answers burning Q's about 'Hello Ladies: The Movie' (including THAT cameo)
- 20 platonic movie/TV power couples
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': 7 biggest changes from page to screen
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': A movie, or just an extended prologue for the movie yet to come?
- 'Mockingjay': Hear Jennifer Lawrence sing 'The Hanging Tree'
- See the exclusive music video for 'The Hobbit's 'Last Goodbye,' with Billy Boyd and goosebumps aplenty
- Natalie Dormer advocates for more male nudity on 'Game of Thrones'
- 'Mockingjay -- Part 1': The 7 biggest changes from page to screen
- Cher cancels rest of 'Dressed to Kill' tour dates due to infection
- Tina Fey's NBC comedy moving to Netflix