• Brad Pitt has signed on to produce and possibly star in The Operators, which chronicles the rise and fall of General Stanley McChrystal during his time as commander of U.S. Forces in Afghanistan. David Michôd (Animal Kingdom, The Rover) will direct and write the script based on the late Michael Hastings‘ book The Operators: The Wild and Terrifying Inside Story of America’s War in Afghanistan. [Deadline] READ FULL STORY
Tag: Taylor Lautner (1-10 of 35)
'Twilight Forever' DVD first look: Kristen Stewart got her rear end 'molded' to help Taylor Lautner? -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
Prepare yourselves, Twihards. Your DVD collection is about to experience a Cullen invasion (the best kind of invasion!).
Tuesday marks the release of Twilight Forever: The Complete Saga on DVD and Blu-ray. Other than a high-definition look at Edward’s sparkling skin, this DVD set also comes with some special behind-the-scenes clips. For instance, did you know that Kristen Stewart got her rear end ‘molded’ in order to create a device that would help Taylor Lautner carry her around for long periods of time (think Jacob and Bella’s walk through the woods in Eclipse)? Well, thanks to an exclusive behind-the-scenes look, we have proof.
Turns out, Lautner carrying Stewart while reciting three pages worth of dialogue wasn’t as easy as it looked, especially after the third or fourth take. “I literally went and got my rear end molded to make this day easier on Taylor,” Stewart says. Check out the video below:
READ FULL STORY
“This is a very profane screenplay,” Jason Reitman warned the audience at LACMA before staging his latest Live Read, a recitation of the Paul Thomas Anderson masterpiece Boogie Nights. “It’s one thing to see it. It’s another thing to hear it. If you’re young or religious, you probably should leave now.”
The laughs in the audience suggested everyone knew what they were in for and cheered uproariously as Reitman introduced his cast, which included Taylor Lauter as Dirk Diggler, Don Johnson as Jack Horner, Judy Greer as Amber Waves, Mae Whitman as Rollergirl, Nick Kroll as Reed, Jim Rash as Buck, Nat Faxon as Scotty J., and Kevin Pollack as The Colonel.
Boogie Nights is of course about porn, the transition from film to video and the perhaps forgotten art of the well-crafted pornographic movie, a young lost soul looking for a mother figure, and Dirk Diggler’s penis. His very, very large penis. At one point Reitman even said “d-ck” instead of “Dirk” while reading the stage directions. As everyone laughed, Reitman jumped in to explain: “It actually says that.”
If you’re squeamish about penis references you probably shouldn’t continue reading. Or see Boogie Nights. But, you’d be missing out.
The Grown Ups 2 trailer leaves us with many questions. Is this the most method Taylor Lautner has ever been? Why does Kevin James wear a towel over his shoulders when the rest of his body is supposed to be naked? Could we have gone our entire lives without hearing David Spade yelling ”I was inside you” to Kevin James?
One thing’s for certain, someone’s been reading our dream diaries with this whole The Lonely Island and Taran Killam washing-a-car-in-cheerleading-uniforms thing.
Watch the trailer below:
Looking to get the most bang for your buck when casting a would-be blockbuster? Consider Natalie Portman or Kristen Stewart, the two top actors on Forbes‘s new list of the stars that offer Hollywood the best return on investment.
The magazine estimates that Oscar winner Portman returned $42.70 for every dollar she was paid for her last three starring roles in Black Swan, No Strings Attached, and Your Highness. Black Swan is the main reason Portman won such high placement on the list; the 2010 film grossed a healthy $330 million on an estimated budget of $13 million. By contrast, Forbes Most Overpaid Actor Eddie Murphy earned just $2.30 for every salary dollar he received over the last three years.
'Breaking Dawn -- Part 2' premiere: Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson on 'Twilight's last gleaming
, so it’s pretty cool.” READ FULL STORY
Twihards, the moment has finally arrived.
After four previous films, one vampire baby, and hundreds of press interviews full of are they/aren’t they tension for the stars, the final Twilight red carpet is here – and EW is bringing you a front row seat, courtesy of Yahoo! Movies.
Come back to this page tonight starting at 7:30 p.m. ET for a live stream of all the Twilight: Breaking Dawn — Part 2 proceedings. What will Kristen Stewart be wearing? Will Taylor Lautner do a character homage and be shirtless? (Doubtful.) Will Mackenzie Foy and Taylor Lautner pose for pictures together (and what about Pattinson and Stewart)? Anyone’s guess!
Hopefully the stars might spill some secrets about the film, which officially opens on Friday. Stewart has already talked up a “twist ending,” and Pattinson has shared the secrets of his loud kissing that are apparently on display in the movie. What more vampire revelations are still to come?
Watch the live stream below: READ FULL STORY
In mere weeks, the premiere of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn — Part 2 will rain down romance, blood, and of course screaming, lusty fans. For now, we have a new peek — and a feisty one at that. Witness this line: “Jake, you really do stink!” Those are the words of a ruby-eyed, paler-than-usual Bella (Kristen Stewart) during her first meet-up with Jacob (Taylor Lautner) after she becomes a vampire. As for this particular clip, unveiled by MTV Thursday, there’s a nuanced moment of understanding between Jacob and his longtime rival-turned-Bella’s husband Edward (Robert Pattinson). Watch for it now.
It certainly hasn’t been the easiest time for Kristen Stewart.
But when EW sat down with Stewart — along with The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn — Part 2 co-stars Taylor Lautner and Robert Pattinson — at San Diego’s Comic-Con just a few weeks ago, the mood was very different. The actors’ four-year journey was approaching an end, and they were feeling reflective about the many ways the franchise has changed them. Stewart spoke about her ongoing struggle to carve out a public life that feels authentic. “I’ve never been able to fully form this thing, this persona, that some people are so f—ing good at. That’s an art. I know a lot of actors [who can do that] and you guys aren’t them,” she said, gesturing to Lautner and Pattinson.
“Did you just point to us?” Pattinson asked. READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Arrow' shocker: Talk about 'Seeing Red'
- Meg Ryan joins 'How I Met Your Dad' as narrator
- 'John From Cincinnati': Why not ready for Prime time?
- 'Jurassic World' First Look: 3 new photos
- TV clip shows: 5 all-time standouts
- 'Mean Girls' star comes out in letter to his character
- 'Orange Is the New Black': Watch how season 2 starts
- 'Orange Is the New Black' is on the new EW cover
- Colbert shows Letterman his real personality on 'Late Show' 651
- Aaron Sorkin apologizes for 'The Newsroom': 'There isn't a single episode of television I've written that I don't wish I could get back and do again' 494
- Slaves to Love 464
- The Man Who Could Not Stand Still 508
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes 381
- Aaron Sorkin apologizes for 'The Newsroom': 'I feel like I'm just now starting to learn how to write it' -- LISTEN
- 'Friends' creators Marta Kauffman and David Crane look back at the finale -- and why they won't do a reunion show
- Colbert shows Letterman his real personality on 'Late Show'
- HBO makes huge Amazon Prime deal: See which shows are going online
- 'Jurassic World': See the first images from the set of next summer's dinosaur flick -- EXCLUSIVE