With Channing Tatum being named People‘s Sexiest Man Alive, Magic Mike is back on the brain. But Joe Manganiello is confident that if fans see him now (pictured, via Twitter), as he shoots David Ayer’s Ten in Atlanta with Arnold Schwarzenegger, they would not ask him to do one of his famous body rolls. “Now I have a huge Unabomber beard, with cornrows and full-sleeve tattoos, and I’ve put on probably like 20 pounds. I look like a biker/murderer, which is really what I’m playing,” he tells EW. “So the body roll asks have subsided. People come up to me now, and they’re like, ‘Hey, I went to go get my car fixed and I’m pretty sure that they screwed me over. Can you go and talk to these people for me?’ That’s my request now. I’m sure after this movie comes out, people are gonna ask me to start killing people for money. Which I guess is a good thing. I’m an actor, so I’m supposed to change.” READ FULL STORY
Tag: Ten (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'SNL': How'd Jim Carrey do?
- 'Doctor Who'; 'Amazing Race'; 'Constantine'; more TV recaps
- Kids and coots: Movies' unlikeliest buddies?
- Bill Murray: 11 personas he's perfected
- 37 'sexy' Halloween costumes?
- 'Blacklist' cues up Cloud Cult, more of the week's best music on TV
- Regina Spektor's 'Love Me or Leave Me' from 'Boardwalk Empire': Hear it
- Monica Potter describes her perfect 'Parenthood' ending