• Emma Watson (Harry Potter, The Bling Ring) is set to star in an adaptation of Emma Forrest’s memoir, Your Voice in My Head, about her descent into mental illness as she struggles to pursue relationships and a writing career, and how one doctor saved her life. Francesca Gregorini, who directed Rooney Mara in the prep school coming-of-age drama Tanner Hall, will direct Watson in the project.Forrest is writing the script. In the press release announcing the news, producer and International Film Trust co-founder Michael Benaroya said, “We are incredibly excited to be working with Emma Forrest as she is one of the most sought after writers right now. Her story is intensely personal, with moments of humor just at the right time.” IFT president Ariel Veneziano added that Emma Watson “is perfect for this role.”
Tag: The Forger (1-2 of 2)
Casting Net: Elizabeth Olsen for 'Avengers: Age of Ultron'?; Plus, Bradley Cooper in talks to voice Rocket Raccoon, more
• Elizabeth Olsen is reportedly in talks to play Wanda Maximoff (also known as the Scarlet Witch) in Joss Whedon’s The Avengers: Age of Ultron. The Marvel character is the offspring of Magneto (an X-Men character and Fox property) and boasts the ability to reshape reality and alter probabilities. Olsen broke out in the independent world with her role in Martha Marcy May Marlene, but it seems like she has broader, more mainstream plans — she recently wrapped Godzilla and will be appearing in Spike Lee’s Oldboy remake. [Bleeding Cool]
READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Parks and Recreation' First Look: It's Treat Yo Self 2017
- 'X-Men' TV series in early discussion stage at Fox
- 'Birdman' wins Best Cast, Movies, at SAG Awards; see full list of honorees
- Emma Watson cast as Belle in live-action musical 'Beauty and the Beast'
- David Tennant cast as villain in Netflix's 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Miss Universe 2015: 10 out of this world moments
- 'SNL' host poll: How'd Blake Shelton do?
- SAG Awards 2015: Red carpet arrivals