Can the making of a bad film make for a good one? That is the question raised by the news — reported by Deadline — that James Franco is to direct an adaptation of The Disaster Artist, actor Greg Sestero’s memoir about his time spent starring in the so-bad-it’s-awesome cult movie The Room.
Tag: The Room (1-2 of 2)
'The Room' in 3-D: Tommy Wiseau talks exclusively about adding another dimension to his cult movie's sex scenes
Tommy Wiseau has told EW he will theatrically release a 3-D version of his cult movie The Room, either at the end of 2011 or in 2012. “The process is very detail-oriented,” said the actor-writer-director. “But we want to do it because I’m obsessed about 3-D right now, if you ask me.”
The famously mysterious filmmaker has no plans to alter the film for the 3-D version which means the ever-growing army of Room devotees can look forward to the sight of Wiseau’s derriere in three dimensions during the film’s lengthy sex scenes. “My bottom will have to be in 3-D because I’m not changing anything,” he explained. “So you’ll be very close.” READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Movies
- Seth MacFarlane: Inside the new 'Cosmos' ship
- 'Vampire Diaries': A salute to Katherine
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 5 ideas for Dr. Burke
- 'Reign': What did 'uncensored' sex scenes add?
- 27 DreamWorks animated movies: We rank 'em
- 'Bones' vs. 'something very vague and conspiratorial'
- SXSW 2014: 11 must-see movies
- Robert Rodriguez rewrites TV 'rules' with El Rey