Can the making of a bad film make for a good one? That is the question raised by the news — reported by Deadline — that James Franco is to direct an adaptation of The Disaster Artist, actor Greg Sestero’s memoir about his time spent starring in the so-bad-it’s-awesome cult movie The Room.
Tag: The Room (1-2 of 2)
'The Room' in 3-D: Tommy Wiseau talks exclusively about adding another dimension to his cult movie's sex scenes
Tommy Wiseau has told EW he will theatrically release a 3-D version of his cult movie The Room, either at the end of 2011 or in 2012. “The process is very detail-oriented,” said the actor-writer-director. “But we want to do it because I’m obsessed about 3-D right now, if you ask me.”
The famously mysterious filmmaker has no plans to alter the film for the 3-D version which means the ever-growing army of Room devotees can look forward to the sight of Wiseau’s derriere in three dimensions during the film’s lengthy sex scenes. “My bottom will have to be in 3-D because I’m not changing anything,” he explained. “So you’ll be very close.” READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Survivor' recap: The Man Who Could Not Stand Still
- 'Arrow' react: 'The Man Under the Hood'
- 'Simpsons' First Look: Homer meets Lego Homer!
- 'Vampire Diaries': Paul Wesley nixes shirtless Stefan
- 'Dawson's Creek': Kevin Williamson on how it ended
- 'Friends': The one about making the finale final
- '30 Rock': What made Liz Lemon's sendoff so sweet?
- 'X-Men' trailer: Retro-Sentinels and...the Dude?!
- 'Fast & Furious 7': Paul Walker's brothers joining production
- 'Game of Thrones': Joffrey wedding crowns new piracy record
- Tina Fey and Robert Carlock on '30 Rock' finale, and why they screened 'iCarly'
- 'Game of Thrones': Jack Gleeson talks royal wedding shocker -- EXCLUSIVE
- Kevin Williamson looks back at the 'Dawson's Creek' series finale: The art of saying goodbye