The all-star creative team behind The Social Network that was planning to reunite for a Steve Jobs bio might have to reboot. Producer Scott Rudin, director David Fincher, and screenwriter Aaron Sorkin were planning to adapt Walter Isaacson’s bestselling 2011 biography for Sony, but according to the Hollywood Reporter, Fincher and the studio are at odds over his demands for a $10 million upfront fee and control of the film’s marketing. READ FULL STORY
Tag: The Social Network (1-7 of 7)
Latest Videos in Movies
- Seth Meyers to host Emmys 2014
- 'Parks and Rec': About THAT finale surprise
- 'American Idol' recap: Top 5 are...
- 'Vampire Diaries' recap: 'Man on Fire'
- 'Reign' recap: 'Toy Soldiers'
- 'Begin Again': Keira Knightley song for Adam Levine
- 'Salem': Marilyn Manson haunts new opening credits
- 'Jurassic World' First Look: 3 new photos
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- Videogame face-off: 'FIFA 10' vs. 'NBA2K10'
- Fifth purported Mel Gibson rant leaked online
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' movie rights acquired by Universal and Focus Features
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' mention spikes sales of 16th-century classical composer