The all-star creative team behind The Social Network that was planning to reunite for a Steve Jobs bio might have to reboot. Producer Scott Rudin, director David Fincher, and screenwriter Aaron Sorkin were planning to adapt Walter Isaacson’s bestselling 2011 biography for Sony, but according to the Hollywood Reporter, Fincher and the studio are at odds over his demands for a $10 million upfront fee and control of the film’s marketing. READ FULL STORY
Tag: The Social Network (1-7 of 7)
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Walking Dead' cast react to season 5 trailer
- 'Pretty Little Liars' recap: 'Scream for Me'
- 'CSI' role for Mark Valley
- 'Nerd-tastic' H.S. comedy 'The Outskirts': First Look
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits: Day 3
- 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover: Watch 5 minutes
- Chris Harrison's 'Bachelorette' blog: The finale
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Hunnam's message/massage
- 'The Walking Dead' cast and producers promise that 'every single thing in the first episode is a spoiler'
- Warner Bros. and RatPac team up for 'The Goldfinch'
- What does an episode of 'Friends' look like without any jokes?
- 'The Bachelorette' season finale recap: STAHP in the name of love
- Tyler Jacob Moore, John Rhys-Davies join 'OUAT' in 'Frozen' roles