The all-star creative team behind The Social Network that was planning to reunite for a Steve Jobs bio might have to reboot. Producer Scott Rudin, director David Fincher, and screenwriter Aaron Sorkin were planning to adapt Walter Isaacson’s bestselling 2011 biography for Sony, but according to the Hollywood Reporter, Fincher and the studio are at odds over his demands for a $10 million upfront fee and control of the film’s marketing. READ FULL STORY
Tag: The Social Network (1-7 of 7)
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Into the Woods' First Look: New photos, concept art, and inside dish
- 'Game of Thrones' season 5: 7 rumors debunked
- Disney animated films: Best/worst
- HBO comedy 'Togetherness' heads for the beach in First Look photo
- Meet Julie Meyer on new episode of EW's 'Polished': Actress gets Zen about the Hollywood grind
- Stephen Amell and Co. preview 'Arrow': Will Oliver find out about Thea-Malcolm partnership?
- 'Agents of SHIELD' First Look: Adrianne Palicki as Mockingbird
- Eliza Taylor talks Clarke's outlook as 'The 100' resumes: 'a lot of self-doubt and blame'