The all-star creative team behind The Social Network that was planning to reunite for a Steve Jobs bio might have to reboot. Producer Scott Rudin, director David Fincher, and screenwriter Aaron Sorkin were planning to adapt Walter Isaacson’s bestselling 2011 biography for Sony, but according to the Hollywood Reporter, Fincher and the studio are at odds over his demands for a $10 million upfront fee and control of the film’s marketing. READ FULL STORY
Tag: The Social Network (1-7 of 7)
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'St. Vincent' director's long road to Bill Murray: 'Can you meet me at LAX in an hour?'
- 'Big Brother'; 'So You Think You Can Dance'; 'Top Chef Duels': TV recaps
- 'Suits' boss talks what's next for Louis and Co. after 'This Is Rome'
- 'Simpsons' writers share 15 tips to survive your 12-day marathon session
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Kurt Sutter reveals how many club members will die
- 'Spider-Woman #1' comic book cover art backlash: Heroine cheek?
- EWwy Awards 2014 winners are...
- #DontKillSeanBean: 'Legends' star on his mastery of on-screen demise