All hail Divergent! A collective sigh of relief emanated from the halls of Hollywood this past weekend when the latest attempt to score with young female moviegoers worked with the successful $55 million debut of the post-apocalyptic film Divergent. And it’s not just the studio executives at Summit Entertainment who are breathing a sigh of relief as they ready the next two movies in the trilogy based on Veronica Roth’s young adult novels. The exhale also comes from those in Hollywood who had been working on a host of teen-centric adaptations last year amid the troubling trend that saw any project not called The Hunger Games flop, including Beautiful Creatures, The Mortal Instruments, and Stephenie Meyer’s The Host. READ FULL STORY
Tag: The Twilight Saga (1-2 of 2)
Just in time for Edward and Bella’s second wedding anniversary — that’s today, Aug. 13 — comes a new edition of The Twilight Saga.
Twilight Forever: The Complete Saga, a 10-disc Blu-ray set or a 12-disc DVD set, will be available on Nov. 5 — right before the fifth anniversary of the first Twilight — and includes two hours of never-before-seen bonus material, including new cast interviews, as well as all five movies.
The special-edition package will be a delight for both teams — one side features Edward (Robert Pattinson) and Bella (Kristen Stewart), while the other showcases Jacob (Taylor Lautner) — and the discs come encased in a Twilight photo album.
Features also include a retrospective on both Edward’s and Jacob’s story throughout the series, and every extra ever made for the films. Check out a full list below: READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Movies
- EWwy Awards 2014 winners are...
- Lindsay Lohan selfie with Tina Fey teases EW's fall 'Mean Girls' reunion
- 'Sons of Anarchy' gets official book -- and series finale air date
- Taylor Swift's 'Shake It Off': Why it's great/why it grates
- David Letterman's tribute to Robin Williams
- 'Pretty Little Liars'; 'Bachelor in Paradise'; 'True Blood'; more TV recaps
- 'Once Upon a Time' bosses answer Yes/No/Can't Say (or more) to your Twitter Q's
- 'NCIS' casts Stephanie Jacobsen; a new love interest for DiNozzo?