Now you can spend your day feeling deeply unsettled: NPR is streaming Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross’ Gone Girl soundtrack in full. As is probably to be expected given the source material and people involved, the music which scores David Fincher’s adaptation of Gillian Flynn’s novel about a missing woman and a toxic marriage is thoroughly creepy. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Trent Reznor (1-2 of 2)
Trent Reznor is currently on the road in Europe promoting Nine Inch Nails’ latest album Hesitation Marks, and he’ll be spending the bulk of his summer crossing North America with fellow ’94 survivors Soundgarden. But in between those gigs, he’s going to be wrapping up his biggest project of the year: the score for David Fincher’s Gone Girl, which hits theaters this fall. READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Walking Dead': How far will it have to go to keep shocking us?
- 'Gotham' costume designer on what clothes tell us about each character
- 'SNL' adds Leslie Jones as cast member
- 'Big Bang Theory'; 'Dancing With the Stars'; 'The Voice'; 'Sleepy Hollow'; more TV recaps
- 'Gotham'; 'Originals'; 'Jane the Virgin'; more TV recaps
- 'Star Wars' First Look: Alex Ross' cover for Marvel comic book
- 'Vampire Diaries' sneak peek: Elena and Stefan are southbound?
- Taylor Swift's 'Welcome to New York' arrives