Fashion designer Tom Ford will direct his first film, the indie production A Single Man. Based on the Christopher Isherwood novel of the same name, A Single Man will star Colin Firth, Julianne Moore, and Matthew Goode. Ford’s production company will produce the film along with the Weitz brothers’ company, Depth of Field. The story centers around a British college professor (Firth) who loses his partner of 16 years. Shooting is set to begin next month in Los Angeles.
Tom Ford to direct Colin Firth and Julianne Moore in 'A Single Man'
- Golden Globes nominations are in
- Golden Globes TV noms: Nice surprises, nasty snubs
- 'Grey's Anatomy' sneak peek: Alex goes dark
- 'American Horror Story: Coven' recap: 'Head'
- 'Survivor' recap: Drawing a line in the sand
- Ryan Murphy talks 'AHS: Coven': Is (SPOILER) dead?
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst
- EW TV Recap Video: 'Nashville,' 'Mod Fam,' 'Coven'
- Beastie Boys sue GoldieBlox for copyright infringement over 'Girls' video
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season finale post-mortem: Burning questions answered
- 'Britney Jean' nets Britney Spears her worst opening week ever; Garth Brooks and Duck Dynasty carry on
- 'Survivor' recap: Drawing a Line in the Sand
- Golden Globe nominations announced this morning