Okay, my fellow movie lovers: Why haven’t you gone to see Pride & Glory? Because you heard it’s not as good as The Departed? Because it was filmed two years ago and has been sitting on the New Line/Warner Bros. shelf for a little while? Well, all that may be true, but by skipping the film you’re actually missing an excellent crime drama. I was particularly impressed by the performances of Edward Norton and Noah Emmerich, who play brothers in the film. Here’s a bit more of my OscarWatch interview with the pair of Yale grads; see if you catch Norton’s not-so-veiled slam of another Eli, who’s appearing in theaters now in the form of Josh Brolin.
Edward Norton takes on W?
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'The Maze Runner' review: Something W.C.K.D. this way comes
- Fall TV grid: What's on when, plus all the new show trailers
- 'Good Wife': 'There is a secret we're hiding about the first episode'
- 'Hawaii Five-0' boss answers Yes/No/Can't Say (or more) to your Twitter Q's
- 'Once Upon a Time' boss on 'Frozen' references: 'We want it to feel organic'
- 'Gotham' up, 'Selfie' down? Insiders predict fall TV rookie prospects
- 'Survivor': Jeff Probst shows off a challenge that may not make it to TV
- 'Dating Naked: The Wedding': Naked body painting, naked drum circle, and more we saw