Sources confirm New York Magazine‘s report that Angelina Jolie will not reprise her role as the highly trained assassin Fox in Wanted 2. The script for the sequel was already complete and the studio had hoped to get the film into production this year. It’s not clear now if they will proceed. While New York said Jolie has opted instead to do Alfonso Cuaron’s Gravity, which was said to have moved to Warner Bros. after it lived at Universal for years, Jolie’s reps say the actress has passed on doing Gravity at Warner Bros. It’s not yet clear as to why and sources indicate the Gravity portion of the story was quite premature. Warner Bros. is still unable to confirm whether or not Gravity is even set up with the studio. Stay tuned.
Angelina Jolie out of 'Wanted 2': Follow-up project not a lock
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Sleepy Hollow' First Look: Scary sketches, inside scoop
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay': First teaser trailer
- 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover: Watch 5 minutes
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits: Day 3
- Daniel Radcliffe in 'Horns': New trailer
- 'Sons of Anarchy' salutes emotional Kurt Sutter
- 'Leftovers': The last straw
- 'True Blood' recap: 'Karma'