Justin Timberlake sure doesn’t have much time for music with his movie career taking off. Fresh off his role in David Fincher’s upcoming Facebook movie The Social Network, Timberlake has signed on opposite Cameron Diaz and Jason Segal in the comedy Bad Teacher from director Jake Kasdan (Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story). He will play a substitute teacher, the scion of a watch company fortune. Also joining the cast of the movie that centers on Segal’s character, an irreverent middle school teacher, are Molly Shannon and Eric Stonestreet (Modern Family’s Cameron.) The film written by Lee Eisenberg and Gene Stupnitsky begins production later this month.
Justin Timberlake joins cast of Sony's 'Bad Teacher'
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Brick Mansions': EW movie review
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2': Pleased to meet...Electro?
- Bryan Singer statement on abuse claims
- 'Mentalist' being shopped to networks outside CBS
- 'Begin Again': Keira Knightley song for Adam Levine
- 'Parks and Rec': 9 hints about season finale
- 'Parks and Rec' finale: Watch the opening scene
- Katy Perry's 'Birthday': Master of disguise?
- Colbert shows Letterman his real personality on 'Late Show' 678
- Aaron Sorkin apologizes for 'The Newsroom': 'There isn't a single episode of television I've written that I don't wish I could get back and do again' 523
- The Spy Who Shacked Me 482
- Slaves to Love 512
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes 386
- 'How I Met Your Mother' spin-off casts Meg Ryan
- 'Jurassic World': See the first images from the set of next summer's dinosaur flick -- EXCLUSIVE
- A serious attempt to explain Avril Lavigne's 'Hello Kitty' music video
- 'Survivor' recap: The Spy Who Shacked Me
- 'Arrow' post mortem: Boss opens up about the shocking [spoiler]!