Justin Timberlake sure doesn’t have much time for music with his movie career taking off. Fresh off his role in David Fincher’s upcoming Facebook movie The Social Network, Timberlake has signed on opposite Cameron Diaz and Jason Segal in the comedy Bad Teacher from director Jake Kasdan (Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story). He will play a substitute teacher, the scion of a watch company fortune. Also joining the cast of the movie that centers on Segal’s character, an irreverent middle school teacher, are Molly Shannon and Eric Stonestreet (Modern Family’s Cameron.) The film written by Lee Eisenberg and Gene Stupnitsky begins production later this month.
Justin Timberlake joins cast of Sony's 'Bad Teacher'
Latest Videos in Movies
- NIN's 'Downward Spiral': A masterwork turns 20
- Lupita Nyong'o: Before she was famous...
- 'Bachelor': Chris vs. Juan Pablo on Andi's exit
- Jimmy Kimmel puts a telenovela twist on 'Scandal'
- Lindsay Lohan teases 'Mean Girls' reunion
- Lacey Chabert: Call me, 'Mean Girls'!
- 'My Little Pony' peek: Apple Bloom in danger zone?
- '24: Live Another Day': 10 new photos