Justin Timberlake sure doesn’t have much time for music with his movie career taking off. Fresh off his role in David Fincher’s upcoming Facebook movie The Social Network, Timberlake has signed on opposite Cameron Diaz and Jason Segal in the comedy Bad Teacher from director Jake Kasdan (Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story). He will play a substitute teacher, the scion of a watch company fortune. Also joining the cast of the movie that centers on Segal’s character, an irreverent middle school teacher, are Molly Shannon and Eric Stonestreet (Modern Family’s Cameron.) The film written by Lee Eisenberg and Gene Stupnitsky begins production later this month.
Justin Timberlake joins cast of Sony's 'Bad Teacher'
- Golden Globes nominations are in
- Golden Globes noms: Who's up/down for Oscars?
- Golden Globes TV noms: Nice surprises, nasty snubs
- Golden Globes movie noms: Who got snubbed?
- Taylor Schilling on 'Golden' glow for 'Orange'
- 'American Horror Story: Coven' recap: 'Head'
- 'Survivor' recap: Drawing a line in the sand
- EW TV Recap Video: 'Nashville,' 'Mod Fam,' 'Coven'
- Beastie Boys sue GoldieBlox for copyright infringement over 'Girls' video
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season finale post-mortem: Burning questions answered
- 'Survivor' recap: Drawing a Line in the Sand
- 'Britney Jean' nets Britney Spears her worst opening week ever; Garth Brooks and Duck Dynasty carry on
- Golden Globe nominations announced this morning