Just a few hours after news of Natalie Portman’s engagement and pregnancy was announced, the Black Swan star has released this statement exclusively to EW: “I have always kept my private life private but I will say that I am indescribably happy and feel very grateful to have this experience.” For more with Portman, check out the new issue of Entertainment Weekly, featuring the annual “Oscar Race is On!” package, on stands later this week.
Natalie Portman exclusive: 'Black Swan' star 'indescribably happy' about engagement, pregnancy
Latest Videos in Movies
- Turkeys! 50 remarkable pop-culture flops
- Thanksgiving Day Parade: Watching now? Tell us what you think
- Retire? Liars! 12 musical acts who said goodbye... doesn't mean forever
- 'Survivor'; 'Red Band Society'; 'Kingdom'; more TV recaps
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst (plus a tease and deleted scene)
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': New photos introduce us to Christian's mom, dad, and sister
- 'Making of Peter Pan Live': 5 things we learned
- 'Arrow' preview: Laurel dresses the part of Black Canary, but 'a mask does not a hero make'