Slash Film that the one-time ’80s child star (The Outsiders, Red Dawn) will appear in the upcoming Spider-Man reboot. Howell’s role in the film is unclear right now: Howell’s reps indicated that he will be playing a character named “Ray,” but have no other details. (The name does not immediately ring any bells in Spider-Man lore, other than possibly Ray Cooper, the supposedly deceased father of Spidey’s current comic book girlfriend Carlie.) Production on the film began in Los Angeles last month.C. Thomas Howell hasn’t been in a major Hollywood movie in a very long time, but that’s all about to change: EW has confirmed the report on
'Spider-Man': C. Thomas Howell joins the reboot
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Gotham recap: 'Selina Kyle'
- 'Dancing With the Stars'; 'The Voice'; 'Sleepy Hollow'; more recaps
- 'Castle' season premiere: Your take on 'Driven'?
- 'Castle' boss tips us off to 5 things to look for this season
- 'SNL': Bill Hader on chat with Lorne Michaels about Pete Davidson ('By the way, do you want to host?')
- '24: Live Another Day' Blu-ray/DVD shows us Tony Almeida in 'Solitary': First Look
- Emily Kinney talks 'Walking Dead': Daryl and Beth connected (but don't call them Deth)
- 'Family Guy' does the Bartman--and maybe 'South Park' still wins
- 'The Walking Dead' star Emily Kinney says there's 'definitely a connection' between Beth and Daryl
- 'Castle' season 7 premiere recap: Where in the world is Richard Castle?
- Tony Almeida wants out of solitary in new '24' Blu-ray feature
- 'Castle' boss: Season 7 will reveal more of why Castle is the way he is
- 'The Simpsons'/'Family Guy' crossover is one of the most fascinatingly weird things to ever happen to television