This week’s issue of Entertainment Weekly includes the first official photo from The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1, and here it is! Yes, that’s Bella (Kristen Stewart) and Edward (Robert Pattison) sharing a bed as man and wife on their wedding night. Anticipation for the Twilight series’ fourth movie (due in theaters Nov. 18) is running high, and director Bill Condon tells EW that this was the one scene in particular he spent a lot of time thinking about. “You want to live up to people’s expectations,” he says. “People take [the movie and characters] personally. When you are interpreting something you have a certain vision of how it will be. Sometimes it is a liberal interpretation, but you hope you get to the essence of something.”
See EW's exclusive 'Breaking Dawn Part 1' photo of Edward and Bella on their honeymoon!
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'The Voice' recap: Coach me if you can
- 'New Girl' recap: 'Fired Up'
- 'Game of Thrones' team: 7 seasons is the plan
- Chris Harrison's 'Bachelor' blog: 'After the Final Rose'
- 'Flash': First look at full-body costume
- 'Between Two Ferns': How Obama clip happened
- 'Pretty Little Liars' react: 'Unbridled'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': Marcia Gay Harden's inside dish