here.) The Media Awards will be presented in the spring.The Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation has announced its nominations for its 22nd annual Media Awards. Among the honorees — which are selected for fairly and accurately portraying the gay community — are films Burlesque, Easy A, The Girl Who Played With Fire, The Kids Are All Right, and Scott Pilgrim vs. the World. GLAAD also honored television as well: Grey’s Anatomy, Brothers & Sisters, True Blood, Pretty Little Liars, and Degrassi were nominated in the drama category, while Nurse Jackie, United States of Tara, Glee, Modern Family, and Greek picked up nods in the comedy category. Also nominated? Our very own Entertainment Weekly, for Outstanding Magazine Overall Coverage. (See the full list of nominees
GLAAD nominates 'Kids Are All Right,' 'Burlesque' for 22nd annual Media Awards
Latest Videos in Movies
- 47 fall movies we can't wait to see
- Emmys 2014: Who will win...and who should
- 'Grey's Anatomy,' 'New Girl,' 'Once Upon a Time,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Selma' First Look: David Oyelowo as Martin Luther King
- Emmys: 20 who never won
- Zach on 'Big Brother' eviction: 'I couldn't keep my frootloop dingus mouth shut'
- 'Big Brother': 3 Q's for Julie Chen (plus one about the Ice Bucket Challenge)
- Benedict Cumberbatch embraces (clothing optional) Ice Bucket Challenges
- 'Dating Naked' cast member sues after VH1 showed her naked
- 'Spider-Woman #1' has a special variant cover that is causing some controversy for some reason
- 'Dating Naked' trailer: And you thought Tinder was brutal (NSFW)
- 'Mythbusters' reveal Comic-Con costume, show how to make Indiana Jones' bullwhip
- Former child star Jonathan Lipnicki is all grown up in 'You Used To Be Cute'