here.) The Media Awards will be presented in the spring.The Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation has announced its nominations for its 22nd annual Media Awards. Among the honorees — which are selected for fairly and accurately portraying the gay community — are films Burlesque, Easy A, The Girl Who Played With Fire, The Kids Are All Right, and Scott Pilgrim vs. the World. GLAAD also honored television as well: Grey’s Anatomy, Brothers & Sisters, True Blood, Pretty Little Liars, and Degrassi were nominated in the drama category, while Nurse Jackie, United States of Tara, Glee, Modern Family, and Greek picked up nods in the comedy category. Also nominated? Our very own Entertainment Weekly, for Outstanding Magazine Overall Coverage. (See the full list of nominees
GLAAD nominates 'Kids Are All Right,' 'Burlesque' for 22nd annual Media Awards
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Ghostbusters' director shows us who he's gonna call
- GoDaddy pulls Super Bowl ad animal rights activists called 'cruel and irresponsible'
- 'Arrow' costar Katie Cassidy on suiting up as Black Canary: 'lucky, excited, grateful, thrilled'
- 'The Flash' boss answers burning Q's: 'We think it makes sense, hopefully you all will too'
- Tom Delonge posts letter to fans on Blink-182 rift
- Shonda Rhimes talks 'Grey's Anatomy': 'we need an infusion of men'
- 'Fantastic Four' teaser: Freezing frames and looking for clues
- TV pilots now in the works for fall 2015--do you spot any winners?