here.) The Media Awards will be presented in the spring.The Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation has announced its nominations for its 22nd annual Media Awards. Among the honorees — which are selected for fairly and accurately portraying the gay community — are films Burlesque, Easy A, The Girl Who Played With Fire, The Kids Are All Right, and Scott Pilgrim vs. the World. GLAAD also honored television as well: Grey’s Anatomy, Brothers & Sisters, True Blood, Pretty Little Liars, and Degrassi were nominated in the drama category, while Nurse Jackie, United States of Tara, Glee, Modern Family, and Greek picked up nods in the comedy category. Also nominated? Our very own Entertainment Weekly, for Outstanding Magazine Overall Coverage. (See the full list of nominees
GLAAD nominates 'Kids Are All Right,' 'Burlesque' for 22nd annual Media Awards
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Dancing With the Stars' recap: And our first night scores are...
- 'Flash': How it went from concept to series in 5 superfast steps
- 'Big Bang Theory' cast featurette: Kaley Cuoco's re-'do and other hair-raising tales
- 'Breaking Bad': 'Ozymandias' writer and director look back at milestone episode
- Ryan Murphy shares 'AHS: Freak Show' details: 'This season, once you die, you're dead'
- 'Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies' tapestry revealed
- Crime does pay: 20 movie/TV outlaws who cashed in
- 13 reality TV hits: Best season was...
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Kaley Cuoco explains why she chopped off her long locks
- 'Breaking Bad,' 1 year later: Emmy-winning team tells 'Ozymandias' secrets
- Ryan Murphy on 'AHS: Freak Show': 'This season, once you die, you're dead'
- 'Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies' Tapestry Revealed
- First Look: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt swept away in romantic drama 'By the Sea'