here.) The Media Awards will be presented in the spring.The Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation has announced its nominations for its 22nd annual Media Awards. Among the honorees — which are selected for fairly and accurately portraying the gay community — are films Burlesque, Easy A, The Girl Who Played With Fire, The Kids Are All Right, and Scott Pilgrim vs. the World. GLAAD also honored television as well: Grey’s Anatomy, Brothers & Sisters, True Blood, Pretty Little Liars, and Degrassi were nominated in the drama category, while Nurse Jackie, United States of Tara, Glee, Modern Family, and Greek picked up nods in the comedy category. Also nominated? Our very own Entertainment Weekly, for Outstanding Magazine Overall Coverage. (See the full list of nominees
GLAAD nominates 'Kids Are All Right,' 'Burlesque' for 22nd annual Media Awards
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Castle' goes '70s: Foxy Lanie!
- 'Friday Night Lights': Going out on top
- 'Southland' movie? Here's what we'd want to see
- Natalie Dormer talks Margaery (and a little Cressida)
- 'Transcendence': EW movie review
- 'Heaven Is for Real': EW movie review
- 'Orphan Black': Creators' secrets from the set
- 'Scandal' recap: 'The Price of Free and Fair Elections'
- George R.R. Martin reveals what a full-sized dragon looks like
- 'Parks and Recreation' finale: 'Workaholics' star Blake Anderson to guest -- EXCLUSIVE
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes
- 'Scandal' season finale recap: 'I'm the Scandal'
- Lindsay Lohan says 'sex list' is real, but there's an unfortunate reason…