here.) The Media Awards will be presented in the spring.The Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation has announced its nominations for its 22nd annual Media Awards. Among the honorees — which are selected for fairly and accurately portraying the gay community — are films Burlesque, Easy A, The Girl Who Played With Fire, The Kids Are All Right, and Scott Pilgrim vs. the World. GLAAD also honored television as well: Grey’s Anatomy, Brothers & Sisters, True Blood, Pretty Little Liars, and Degrassi were nominated in the drama category, while Nurse Jackie, United States of Tara, Glee, Modern Family, and Greek picked up nods in the comedy category. Also nominated? Our very own Entertainment Weekly, for Outstanding Magazine Overall Coverage. (See the full list of nominees
GLAAD nominates 'Kids Are All Right,' 'Burlesque' for 22nd annual Media Awards
Latest Videos in Movies
- Peter Capaldi: 'Who,' me? Why he wrote off idea he'd be Time Lord
- Quentin Tarantino's 'Hateful Eight' has a poster
- Allison Williams to play Peter Pan in NBC's live musical
- Sarah Palin inspires 'Stephen Colbert's Angry Echo Chamber'
- 'Walking Dead' cast not tight-lipped about season 5 trailer
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits
- 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover: Watch 5 minutes
- 'New Girl' True American drinking game: The day I gave it a shot...
- 'The Walking Dead' cast and producers promise that 'every single thing in the first episode is a spoiler'
- TV Land orders Jim Gaffigan's CBS sitcom pilot to series
- What does an episode of 'Friends' look like without any jokes?
- Paramount deletes tweet of Australian 'TMNT' poster amid 9/11 controversy
- PopWatch Confessional: I tried to play 'New Girl's fake drinking game