here.) The Media Awards will be presented in the spring.The Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation has announced its nominations for its 22nd annual Media Awards. Among the honorees — which are selected for fairly and accurately portraying the gay community — are films Burlesque, Easy A, The Girl Who Played With Fire, The Kids Are All Right, and Scott Pilgrim vs. the World. GLAAD also honored television as well: Grey’s Anatomy, Brothers & Sisters, True Blood, Pretty Little Liars, and Degrassi were nominated in the drama category, while Nurse Jackie, United States of Tara, Glee, Modern Family, and Greek picked up nods in the comedy category. Also nominated? Our very own Entertainment Weekly, for Outstanding Magazine Overall Coverage. (See the full list of nominees
GLAAD nominates 'Kids Are All Right,' 'Burlesque' for 22nd annual Media Awards
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Survivor' quick take: Worst lie ever?
- Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder talk 'Vampire Diaries': 'Eerily deceiving and odd' grief
- Fall TV poll: First canceled show of 2014?
- Fox yanks 'Utopia' from Tuesday schedule
- 'AHS: Freak Show' unveils creepy, stop-motion title sequence
- Maleficent admirers pay tribute on 'Sleeping Beauty' Blu-ray: Sneak peek
- 'Parenthood' sneak peek: Julia and Joel 'have to talk about us'
- J.K. Simmons toys with Miles Teller in 'Whiplash' scene
- On the Books: Harry Potter collector sets Guinness World Record
- 'Sons of Anarchy' guest star Walton Goggins on that Venus-Tig moment
- Which new fall show will be canceled first?
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Kurt Sutter, cast talk 'Poor Little Lambs' ending
- Ryan Murphy debuts creepy, stop-motion 'AHS: Freak Show' main titles