After purchasing his own $4 million movie at Sundance for $20, Kevin Smith is taking Red State on the road. The religious horror film doesn’t officially open until Oct. 19, but it will kick off its Red State U.S.A Tour on March 4 at Radio City Music Hall in New York. Twelve other dates have already been scheduled, and Smith and his producers are looking for additional venues to screen their film.
Kevin Smith announces 'Red State' tour
- Golden Globes nominations are in
- Golden Globes TV noms: Nice surprises, nasty snubs
- Golden Globes movie noms: Who got snubbed?
- 'Grey's Anatomy' sneak peek: Alex goes dark
- 'American Horror Story: Coven' recap: 'Head'
- 'Survivor' recap: Drawing a line in the sand
- Ryan Murphy talks 'AHS: Coven': Is (SPOILER) dead?
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst
- Beastie Boys sue GoldieBlox for copyright infringement over 'Girls' video
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season finale post-mortem: Burning questions answered
- 'Survivor' recap: Drawing a Line in the Sand
- 'Britney Jean' nets Britney Spears her worst opening week ever; Garth Brooks and Duck Dynasty carry on
- Golden Globe nominations announced this morning