After purchasing his own $4 million movie at Sundance for $20, Kevin Smith is taking Red State on the road. The religious horror film doesn’t officially open until Oct. 19, but it will kick off its Red State U.S.A Tour on March 4 at Radio City Music Hall in New York. Twelve other dates have already been scheduled, and Smith and his producers are looking for additional venues to screen their film.
Kevin Smith announces 'Red State' tour
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Survivor' recap: John Rocker gets rocked
- Fall TV poll: First canceled show of 2014?
- 9 best animated TV series drawn from comics
- 'How to Get Away with Murder': Odds each of 10 suspects is a killer
- 'AHS: Freak Show' unveils creepy, stop-motion title sequence
- 'Once Upon a Time' sneak peek: Storybrooke's on thin ice with Elsa
- 'Top Chef Duels'; 'Red Band Society': Wednesday TV recaps
- Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder talk 'Vampire Diaries': 'Eerily deceiving and odd' grief
- 'The Walking Dead' star Emily Kinney says there's 'definitely a connection' between Beth and Daryl 503
- 'Go Big or Go Home' 357
- 'Find Your Muse' 289
- The 'Simpsons'/'Family Guy' crossover is one of the most fascinatingly weird things to ever happen to television 325
- 'Saturday Night Live' premiere recap: This is the start of something new (and odd) 251
- On the Books: Harry Potter collector sets Guinness World Record
- Which new fall show will be canceled first?
- 'Sons of Anarchy' guest star Walton Goggins on that Venus-Tig moment
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Kurt Sutter, cast talk 'Poor Little Lambs' ending
- Ryan Murphy debuts creepy, stop-motion 'AHS: Freak Show' main titles