Paul Rudd, Zoe Saldana, Jesse Eisenberg, and Mia Wasikowska will present at this year’s Film Independent Spirit Awards, EW can exclusively report. The actors are the first presenters announced for the Indie Spirits, which will be held the afternoon of Saturday, Feb. 26 in Santa Monica, Calif., and air at 10 p.m. ET on IFC. Comedian Joel McHale is hosting.
Paul Rudd, Zoe Saldana, Jesse Eisenberg, Mia Wasikowska to present at Indie Spirit Awards -- EXCLUSIVE
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' quiz: Test your smarts
- 'Homeland' casts Broadway star Victoria Clark in big surprise role
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': 7 biggest changes from page to screen
- 'Mockingjay': Hear Jennifer Lawrence sing 'The Hanging Tree'
- 'Hobbit' First Look: Billy Boyd music video for the 'Last Goodbye' closing theme
- 'Amazing Race'; 'Constantine'; more TV recaps
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' boss talks THAT killer twist
- Britney Spears, Gwyneth Paltrow accept Jimmy Kimmel's invite to read Mean Tweets
- See the exclusive music video for 'The Hobbit's 'Last Goodbye,' with Billy Boyd and goosebumps aplenty
- Natalie Dormer advocates for more male nudity on 'Game of Thrones'
- 'Mockingjay -- Part 1': The 7 biggest changes from page to screen
- Hear Jennifer Lawrence sing 'The Hanging Tree' in 'Mockingjay'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' star Jimmy Smits talks Nero's heartbreaking scenes