Paul Rudd, Zoe Saldana, Jesse Eisenberg, and Mia Wasikowska will present at this year’s Film Independent Spirit Awards, EW can exclusively report. The actors are the first presenters announced for the Indie Spirits, which will be held the afternoon of Saturday, Feb. 26 in Santa Monica, Calif., and air at 10 p.m. ET on IFC. Comedian Joel McHale is hosting.
Paul Rudd, Zoe Saldana, Jesse Eisenberg, Mia Wasikowska to present at Indie Spirit Awards -- EXCLUSIVE
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC 'effective immediately'
- 'Justified' season 6 teaser welcomes Raylan back for his farewell season
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in now'
- Cheerleading taken seriously as a movie topic? Bring it on
- Peter Jackson lets us peek at his prep work for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'
- 'Grey’s Anatomy': Sara Ramirez dissects shocking Calzona twist
- 'Forever' sneak peek: Henry and Jo mix classy and sassy
- 'How to Get Away With Murder'; 'Grey's'; 'Scandal'; 'Vampire Diaries'; 'Reign'; more TV recaps
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys 'R' Us after 'Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- TLC cancels 'Honey Boo Boo'
- Peter Jackson walks us through his battle plans for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Sara Ramirez dissects shocking Calzona twist
- The 17 most important GIFs from the 'Avengers 2' trailer