Paul Rudd, Zoe Saldana, Jesse Eisenberg, and Mia Wasikowska will present at this year’s Film Independent Spirit Awards, EW can exclusively report. The actors are the first presenters announced for the Indie Spirits, which will be held the afternoon of Saturday, Feb. 26 in Santa Monica, Calif., and air at 10 p.m. ET on IFC. Comedian Joel McHale is hosting.
Paul Rudd, Zoe Saldana, Jesse Eisenberg, Mia Wasikowska to present at Indie Spirit Awards -- EXCLUSIVE
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Revenge,' 'Criminal Minds,' 'Vampire Diaries,' more fresh TV spoilers
- Summer of Butts: A cheeky look at 2014 season's most distinguishing feature
- 'Game of Thrones' visual effects reel: Filling in Westeros' blanks
- 'How to Train Your Dragon 2': Flying high globally, clipped wings in U.S.--so, was it a hit?
- 'Doctor Who': Sam Anderson on his 'Into the Dalek' debut
- 'Doctor Who' and the joys of sadness
- 'Walking Dead': Behind-the-scenes at the EW cover photo shoot
- Norman Reedus' personal 'Walking Dead' photo album
- Jon Stewart says Hugh Grant was worst 'Daily Show' guest ever; Grant agrees
- On the Books: Bruce Springsteen's publishing a book about a bank-robbing baby
- Entertainment Geekly: 'Doctor Who' is the saddest show on television
- Norman Reedus' Personal 'Walking Dead' Photo Album
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' exclusive: Watch the most twisted teaser yet!