Director David Slade (30 Days of Night, The Twilight Saga: Eclipse) has signed on to direct a new Daredevil movie that will continue the story of the blind superhero established in 2003′s Daredevil, but feature a brand new cast (i.e., no Ben Affleck or Jennifer Garner). Former Fox chairman Peter Chernin will produce through his company Chernin Entertainment. No screenwriter has been announced.
David Slade to direct 'Daredevil' quasi-sequel
Latest Videos in Movies
- '300' sequel is weekend's No. 1 movie: $45M
- Lena Dunham hosts 'SNL': 'Girls' night
- Lana Parrilla previews 'Once Upon a Time'
- Oscars: What it's like to go with Jennifer Lawrence
- 'Amazing Race': Phil Keoghan previews Malaysia
- 'Bachelor': Juan Pablo, we've seen this move before...
- 'Cosmos': Past vs. present, toward a better future?
- '24: Live Another Day' teaser: Jack vs. assassin
- Fox renews 'Mindy Project,' 'The Following,' more
- 'SNL' recap: Lena Dunham is just a girl, standing in front of an audience, asking them to like her
- Jennifer Lawrence's best friend wrote a behind-the-scenes account of Oscars night
- Stacy Keibler marries tech entrepreneur Jared Pobre
- Lena Dunham hosts 'Saturday Night Live' this weekend: Talk about it here!