Director David Slade (30 Days of Night, The Twilight Saga: Eclipse) has signed on to direct a new Daredevil movie that will continue the story of the blind superhero established in 2003’s Daredevil, but feature a brand new cast (i.e., no Ben Affleck or Jennifer Garner). Former Fox chairman Peter Chernin will produce through his company Chernin Entertainment. No screenwriter has been announced.
David Slade to direct 'Daredevil' quasi-sequel
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Horrible Bosses 2' review: Working too hard for too little payoff
- Thanksgiving family movie nights: Our most awkward choices...and yours?
- Jennifer Aniston plays 'Horrible' prank on BBC DJ
- 'Dancing With the Stars' recap: Alfonso Ribeiro claims the mirrorball trophy
- 'Arrow' preview: Laurel dresses the part of Black Canary, but 'a mask does not a hero make'
- 'Voice' winner Josh Kaufman on his acrobatic Broadway debut in 'Pippin'
- Netflix additions for December include 'Wolf of Wall Street,' 'American Horror Story: Coven'
- Jack O'Connell's other role on 'Unbroken' set: Naked pizza delivery man
- And the 'Dancing With the Stars' season 19 winner is...
- Jennifer Aniston and Lisa Kudrow try to out-curse each other on 'Kimmel'
- 'Dancing With the Stars' season finale recap: A nail-biter till the very end
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- 'The Voice' recap: Meet the Top 8