Lionsgate has pulled the Katherine Heigl comedy thriller One for the Money from its summer slate to an undetermined date this year. The film, based on the popular Janet Evanovich novels about bail bondswoman Stephanie Plum, had been moved from July 8 to June 3 earlier this month to keep it out of the way of Sony Pictures’ The Zookeeper and Warner Bros.’ Horrible Bosses (both comedies). The June date, however, placed the film against Fox’s superhero mega-prequel X-Men: First Class. “We just want to find the right home for [the film],” a Lionsgate rep tells EW, “and that [date] didn’t feel like it.” (Reporting by Josh Rottenberg)
Katherine Heigl vehicle 'One for the Money' taken off summer schedule
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Terminator: Genisys': What we saw on the set--and hints on new twists
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7, reportedly with huge raises
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' recap: 'Edward Mordrake, Part 2'
- 'Survivor' recap: The price of rice is right?
- Jim Carrey nails McConaughey voice again: 'All I gotta do is let go of the illusion that I exist'
- Spider-Man fans, take a good long look at Marvel's latest Summer '15 teaser
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst and an exclusive deleted scene
- Sarah Dessen's 'Saint Anything': First Look at cover art, with author's take on it