Lionsgate has pulled the Katherine Heigl comedy thriller One for the Money from its summer slate to an undetermined date this year. The film, based on the popular Janet Evanovich novels about bail bondswoman Stephanie Plum, had been moved from July 8 to June 3 earlier this month to keep it out of the way of Sony Pictures’ The Zookeeper and Warner Bros.’ Horrible Bosses (both comedies). The June date, however, placed the film against Fox’s superhero mega-prequel X-Men: First Class. “We just want to find the right home for [the film],” a Lionsgate rep tells EW, “and that [date] didn’t feel like it.” (Reporting by Josh Rottenberg)
Katherine Heigl vehicle 'One for the Money' taken off summer schedule
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Walking Dead' cast react to season 5 trailer
- 'CSI' role for Mark Valley
- 'Nerd-tastic' H.S. comedy 'The Outskirts': First Look
- Chris Harrison's 'Bachelorette' blog: The finale
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Hunnam's message/massage
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits: Day 3
- 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover: Watch 5 minutes
- 10 best videos at Comic-Con 2014
- 'The Walking Dead' cast and producers promise that 'every single thing in the first episode is a spoiler'
- Warner Bros. and RatPac team up for 'The Goldfinch'
- 'The Bachelorette' season finale recap: STAHP in the name of love
- What does an episode of 'Friends' look like without any jokes?
- Tyler Jacob Moore, John Rhys-Davies join 'OUAT' in 'Frozen' roles