Lionsgate has pulled the Katherine Heigl comedy thriller One for the Money from its summer slate to an undetermined date this year. The film, based on the popular Janet Evanovich novels about bail bondswoman Stephanie Plum, had been moved from July 8 to June 3 earlier this month to keep it out of the way of Sony Pictures’ The Zookeeper and Warner Bros.’ Horrible Bosses (both comedies). The June date, however, placed the film against Fox’s superhero mega-prequel X-Men: First Class. “We just want to find the right home for [the film],” a Lionsgate rep tells EW, “and that [date] didn’t feel like it.” (Reporting by Josh Rottenberg)
Katherine Heigl vehicle 'One for the Money' taken off summer schedule
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Pretty Little Liars' react: 'Unbridled'
- 'Game of Thrones' team: 7 seasons is the plan
- 'Between Two Ferns': How Obama clip happened
- Chris Harrison's 'Bachelor' blog: 'After the Final Rose'
- 'Bachelorette': Andi expectations?
- 'Veronica Mars': 10 essential episodes
- Charlaine Harris' 'Midnight Crossroad': New teaser
- 'Flash': First look at full-body costume