.” Both actors appeared in Nolan’s 2010 smash Inception. They’ll join Anne Hathaway (playing Selina Kyle) and fellow Inception alum Tom Hardy (playing the villain Bane), who were formally cast in January.
'The Dark Knight Rises' officially adds Marion Cotillard, Joseph Gordon-Levitt to cast
Warner Bros. has announced the official casting of Oscar winner Marion Cotillard and Joseph-Gordon Levitt in Christopher Nolan's third Batman film, The Dark Knight Rises. Cotillard will play Miranda Tate, described as "a Wayne Industries board member eager to help a still-grieving Bruce Wayne [played by Christian Bale] resume his father's philanthropic endeavors for Gotham." Gordon-Levitt will play John Blake, described as "a Gotham City beat cop assigned to special duty under the command of Commissioner Gordon [played by Gary Oldman]
- 'SNL' ready: Clips of 11 funny black women
- 'Spider-Man' spin-offs: Heroes and villains
- 'Normal Heart': First Look photo
- 'Once Upon a Time' preview: 'Peter Pan never fails'
- 2013 Apocalypse Movie Quiz: Show what you know!
- Beyonce 'Visual Album': Preview the videos/songs
- Tina + Amy: Darth Vader has two mommies?
- Jon Hamm interviews (former student) Ellie Kemper
- Disney Channel plans original movie 'Descendants,' featuring teenage kids of classic villains
- Golden Globes: Alfonso Cuaron on his bumpy 'Gravity' journey and the inaccuracy you never noticed
- 'Grey's Anatomy' recap: Stand Up and Take It
- Tina Fey and Amy Poehler reveal 'Star Wars VII' roles; J.J. Abrams responds
- 'Scandal' recap: 'The Devil Came In'