.” Both actors appeared in Nolan’s 2010 smash Inception. They’ll join Anne Hathaway (playing Selina Kyle) and fellow Inception alum Tom Hardy (playing the villain Bane), who were formally cast in January.
'The Dark Knight Rises' officially adds Marion Cotillard, Joseph Gordon-Levitt to cast
Warner Bros. has announced the official casting of Oscar winner Marion Cotillard and Joseph-Gordon Levitt in Christopher Nolan's third Batman film, The Dark Knight Rises. Cotillard will play Miranda Tate, described as "a Wayne Industries board member eager to help a still-grieving Bruce Wayne [played by Christian Bale] resume his father's philanthropic endeavors for Gotham." Gordon-Levitt will play John Blake, described as "a Gotham City beat cop assigned to special duty under the command of Commissioner Gordon [played by Gary Oldman]
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Gotham recap: 'Selina Kyle'
- 'Big Bang Theory' recap: 7 favorite laugh lines
- 'Castle' season premiere: Your take on 'Driven'?
- 'Castle' boss tips us off to 5 things to look for this season
- 'The Blacklist'; 'Dancing With the Stars'; 'The Voice'; 'Sleepy Hollow'; more recaps
- 'SNL': Bill Hader on chat with Lorne Michaels about Pete Davidson ('By the way, do you want to host?')
- '24: Live Another Day' Blu-ray/DVD shows us Tony Almeida in 'Solitary': First Look
- 'Family Guy' does the Bartman--and maybe 'South Park' still wins
- 'The Walking Dead' star Emily Kinney says there's 'definitely a connection' between Beth and Daryl
- 'Castle' season 7 premiere recap: Where in the world is Richard Castle?
- Tony Almeida wants out of solitary in new '24' Blu-ray feature
- 'Mythbusters': Discovery responds to fan outrage over dumping Kari Byron
- 'Dancing With the Stars' recap: Raining on prom night