Jack Quaid, son of Meg Ryan and Dennis Quaid, and Leven Rambin (Grey’s Anatomy, All My Children) have been cast as two of the Career Tributes in the movie adaptation of The Hunger Games. Making his acting debut, Quaid will play Marvel, the brutal male tribute from District 1. Ramblin will play his female counterpart Glimmer, the emerald-eyed vixen who nabs the bow and arrow set at the Cornucopia. Quaid and Ramblins’ casting comes on the heels of yesterday’s news of newcomers Dayo Okeniyi and Amandla Stenberg landing the respective roles of District 11 Tributes Thresh and Rue, and today’s revelation that Elizabeth Banks is all but signed on to play tinny handler Effie Trinket.
- 'DWTS': Kellie and Derek win season 16
- Kellie Pickler: 'I want to hug this room'
- 'Criminal Minds' season finale peek
- 'DWTS' finale ratings dive in 18-49 demo
- 'DWTS': Hidden gems of the finals!
- 'Voice,' 'SYTYCD,' more TV recaps
- 'Star Trek': Alice Eve underwear 'mystery'
- 'Only God Forgives': Cannes review
Find Movies and Showtimes
Choose Your Movie