Jack Quaid, son of Meg Ryan and Dennis Quaid, and Leven Rambin (Grey’s Anatomy, All My Children) have been cast as two of the Career Tributes in the movie adaptation of The Hunger Games. Making his acting debut, Quaid will play Marvel, the brutal male tribute from District 1. Ramblin will play his female counterpart Glimmer, the emerald-eyed vixen who nabs the bow and arrow set at the Cornucopia. Quaid and Ramblins’ casting comes on the heels of yesterday’s news of newcomers Dayo Okeniyi and Amandla Stenberg landing the respective roles of District 11 Tributes Thresh and Rue, and today’s revelation that Elizabeth Banks is all but signed on to play tinny handler Effie Trinket.
'Hunger Games' casts its Glimmer and Marvel
Latest Videos in Movies
- Wrestlers in movies: Best/worst performances
- 'Doctor Who': 3 sneak peek pics from new episodes
- 12 who gained/lost weight for a role
- Comic-Con '14: 20 bonus star portraits
- 'Supernatural,' 'Teen Wolf,' 'Mindy,' more fresh TV spoilers
- When A$AP Rocky went to NSFW Kathy's house...
- Meghan Trainor: Meet pop phenom who's 'All About That Bass'
- 'Bachelor In Paradise': Clare Crawley moves on from Juan Pablo
- STAHP in the name of love 976
- Quentin Tarantino, J.J. Abrams and other directors are working to save movie film 530
- DON'T PUBLISH See FIVE minutes of the 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover episode -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO 596
- Enough, already: Why I'm quitting 'The Leftovers' 462
- Box office report: 'Lucy' slays 'Hercules' with $44 million debut 285
- Quentin Tarantino, J.J. Abrams, and other directors are trying to save Kodak
- Box office preview: 'Guardians of the Galaxy' aims for a cosmic debut
- Comic-Con '14 Star Portraits: Day 3
- Chris Pratt talks end of 'Parks and Recreation': 'I think people are ready for it to be done'
- Comic-Con '14: 20 Bonus Star Portraits