What do Zachary Quinto, Andy Samberg, Joel McHale, Anthony Mackie, and Chris Pratt have in common, besides the fact that they’re all fairly easy on the eyes? Each of them also appears in the upcoming romantic comedy What’s Your Number? as a dysfunctional dude who, at one point, was attached to cute, perky Ally Darling (Anna Faris). (Only in Rom-Com Land would someone who looks like Anna Faris be stuck dating a parade of losers.) When a friend tells Ally that “98 percent of women who have been with 20 or more lovers can’t find a husband,” our fearless heroine decides to revisit the past 20 guys she went out with in the hopes that one of them will turn out to be The One. Chris Evans also stars as Ally’s neighbor Colin, who aids her on her quest. (There’s no way those two crazy kids could end up together, right?) Check out the trailer for yourself below.
Apr 26 2011 11:57 AM ET
'What's Your Number?' trailer: Anna Faris sifts through a gaggle of famous exes, looking for The One
- R.Pattz and K.Stew call it quits: People
- 'Star Trek' rules at box office: $70.6M
- 'SNL': All Stefon's 'N.Y.'s hottest clubs'
- 'Doctor Who' season end: Hi, my name is...
- 'Anchorman 2': Official teaser trailer
- 'SNL': Costumes of the year!
- Shonda Rhimes talks 'Grey's' finale
- 'Voice': Team Xtina or Team Shakira?
Find Movies and Showtimes
Choose Your Movie