What do Zachary Quinto, Andy Samberg, Joel McHale, Anthony Mackie, and Chris Pratt have in common, besides the fact that they’re all fairly easy on the eyes? Each of them also appears in the upcoming romantic comedy What’s Your Number? as a dysfunctional dude who, at one point, was attached to cute, perky Ally Darling (Anna Faris). (Only in Rom-Com Land would someone who looks like Anna Faris be stuck dating a parade of losers.) When a friend tells Ally that “98 percent of women who have been with 20 or more lovers can’t find a husband,” our fearless heroine decides to revisit the past 20 guys she went out with in the hopes that one of them will turn out to be The One. Chris Evans also stars as Ally’s neighbor Colin, who aids her on her quest. (There’s no way those two crazy kids could end up together, right?) Check out the trailer for yourself below.
'What's Your Number?' trailer: Anna Faris sifts through a gaggle of famous exes, looking for The One
Latest Videos in Movies
- 47 fall movies we can't wait to see
- Emmys 2014: Who will win...and who should
- 'Vampire Diaries' teaser: Let's see how everyone's doing without Damon
- 'Grey's Anatomy,' 'New Girl,' 'Once Upon a Time,' more fresh TV spoilers
- Frank Miller wrote that: 13 tell-tale signs
- 'Spider-Woman #1' comic book cover art backlash: Heroine cheek?
- Jonathan Lipnicki, a.k.a. the 'Jerry Maguire' kid, has some fun in 'You Used To Be Cute'
- 'Mythbusters' minus three: Tory Belleci, Kari Byron, Grant Imahara tweet goodbyes
- Elena has a drug problem in 'Vampire Diaries' season 6 promo
- 'Dating Naked' cast member sues after VH1 showed her naked
- New ABC special dares to rank all-time best 'Schoolhouse Rock' songs
- 'Spider-Woman #1' has a special variant cover that is causing some controversy for some reason
- Former child star Jonathan Lipnicki is all grown up in 'You Used To Be Cute'