It’s been estimated by actual scientists that, by the year 2025, every single actor in Hollywood will have voiced a sassy-yet-adorable animal in a family comedy. The new Kevin James comedy Zookeeper moves our society one step closer to that blessed day by featuring an impressively diverse crowd of Hollywoodites voicing animals in captivity. Sylvester Stallone and Cher are lions; Jon Favreau and Faizon Love are bears; Maya Rudolph is a giraffe; and Don Freaking Rickles is a frog. But the first trailer is completely stolen by the voice of Nick Nolte, who voices a gorilla who absolutely adores T.G.I. Friday’s for some reason. Also, keep an eye out for Rosario Dawson, who appears in the trailer for three whole seconds as the boundlessly selfless best friend/stealth hottie who helps Kevin James win back his horrible blonde ex-girlfriend. Check out the trailer after the jump…
'Zookeeper' trailer features Sylvester Stallone as a lion, Nick Nolte as a gorilla, everyone else in Hollywood as an animal
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Sons of Anarchy' wraps series finale, team shares pics from set
- 31 scariest movies of all time: Chris Nashawaty's picks
- 17 creepiest TV shows
- 'How to Get Away With Murder': Talk about 'Freakin' Whack-a-Mole' surprises
- 'Scandal'; 'Vampire Diaries'; 'Reign'; more TV recaps
- 'Big Bang Theory'; 'Project Runway All Stars'; 'Graceland'; more TV recaps
- 'Modern Family' Halloween: Welcome to AwesomeLand
- Maggie Gyllenhaal and Ewan McGregor in 'The Real Thing': EW stage review
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- Get an exclusive first look at 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies'
- Lily Rabe to appear on 'American Horror Story: Freak Show,' reprise 'Asylum' role
- Videogame face-off: 'FIFA 10' vs. 'NBA2K10'
- Children of the Revolution: An exclusive first look at 'Terminator: Genisys'