The Coen brothers long-rumored project about a struggling 1960s folk musician is finally taking shape. A spokesperson for the Oscar-winning filmmakers confirms a Variety report that StudioCanal is co-financing Inside Llewyn Davis. Though the film still lacks a distributor, producers Scott Rudin and Robert Graf, who also worked on True Grit and No Country for Old Men, are involved. In June, it was confirmed that the musical film will be set in Greenwich Village during the height of the folk-music scene.
Coen brothers line up folks for 'Inside Llewyn Davis'
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Red Band Society' production halted after 13 episodes
- 'Horrible Bosses 2' review: Working too hard for too little payoff
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': New photos introduce us to Christian's mom, dad, and sister
- Thanksgiving family movie nights: Our most awkward choices...and yours?
- Assassin's Creed: Unity' fans get an apology from gamemaker for glitches
- 'Dancing With the Stars' recap: Alfonso Ribeiro claims the mirrorball trophy
- Jennifer Aniston plays 'Horrible' prank on BBC DJ
- 'Arrow' preview: Laurel dresses the part of Black Canary, but 'a mask does not a hero make'
- And the 'Dancing With the Stars' season 19 winner is...
- 'Dancing With the Stars' season finale recap: A nail-biter till the very end
- Jennifer Aniston and Lisa Kudrow try to out-curse each other on 'Kimmel'
- 'Arrow': Despite Black Canary costume, Laurel is far from a hero
- 'The Voice' recap: Meet the Top 8