The Coen brothers long-rumored project about a struggling 1960s folk musician is finally taking shape. A spokesperson for the Oscar-winning filmmakers confirms a Variety report that StudioCanal is co-financing Inside Llewyn Davis. Though the film still lacks a distributor, producers Scott Rudin and Robert Graf, who also worked on True Grit and No Country for Old Men, are involved. In June, it was confirmed that the musical film will be set in Greenwich Village during the height of the folk-music scene.
Coen brothers line up folks for 'Inside Llewyn Davis'
Latest Videos in Movies
- Super Bowl ads of 2015: Watch the early arrivals here
- 'Vampire Diaries' date night? Watch Damon ask Elena out in sneak peek
- 'Empire' is on fire, but should we be sweating burn-out?
- 'Party Down South' season 3 peek: Meet Hannah, the new hell-raiser
- 'Parenthood': 10 best episodes
- 'Game of Thrones' creators watching the show in IMAX: Why it's 'the way it's really meant to be seen'
- 'Walking Dead': Daryl, Eugene, and Rosita super-intense in new photos
- 'Bachelor' seminar: Prof. Jimmy Kimmel breaks down Chris Soules' response to Britt
- Jimmy Kimmel breaks down Chris Soules' speech from 'The Bachelor'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' boss teases new doctors and new relationships
- Daryl, Eugene, and Rosita look super-intense in new 'Walking Dead' photos -- exclusive
- 'Walking Dead' actor joins 'Criminal Minds' spinoff
- 'Arrow' star Katie Cassidy on suiting up as Black Canary: 'It's messy'