Boy, for a film about a man staying in one stationary position for hours, Man on a Ledge (not to be confused with The Ledge) seems to be quite the exciting action flick. Sam Worthington stars as an escaped framed convict who attempts to clear his name with a suicide stunt — and things get explosive, thanks to his in-on-the-plot brother (Jamie Bell). Honestly, my knees were shaking watching this — and not just out of excitement that Elizabeth Banks is involved, playing a negotiator. Watch the trailer below!
'Man on a Ledge' trailer: Sam Worthington has no friends in high places
Latest Videos in Movies
- Disney animated films: Best/worst
- 'The Flash' recap: 'Things You Can't Outrun'
- 'Gilmore Girls': Amy Sherman-Palladino on how the 'thousand yellow daisies' scene grew
- Marvel on cryptic crossover art: 'Stay Tuned!' So, let's theorize...
- 'Lassa Fever' to 'The Dreaming Death': 5 soap opera epidemics
- First canceled show of 2014? Why networks are slow to drop ax this year
- Ray Fisher: Meet DC's 'Cyborg'
- 'Walking Dead': How far will it have to go to keep shocking us?