Boy, for a film about a man staying in one stationary position for hours, Man on a Ledge (not to be confused with The Ledge) seems to be quite the exciting action flick. Sam Worthington stars as an escaped framed convict who attempts to clear his name with a suicide stunt — and things get explosive, thanks to his in-on-the-plot brother (Jamie Bell). Honestly, my knees were shaking watching this — and not just out of excitement that Elizabeth Banks is involved, playing a negotiator. Watch the trailer below!
'Man on a Ledge' trailer: Sam Worthington has no friends in high places
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Project Runway' finale recap: And the winner is...
- 'Greyâ€™s Anatomy': Sara Ramirez dissects shocking Calzona twist
- Peter Jackson lets us peek at his prep work for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'
- 'How to Get Away With Murder'; 'Grey's Anatomy; 'Scandal'; more TV recaps
- 'Vampire Diaries'; 'Reign'; 'Parenthood'; 'Gracepoint'; more TV recaps
- Taylor Swift's '1989' review: Losing herself in 'pop'?
- Brad Pitt talks 'Fury' (or is that 'Furry'?) on 'Between Two Ferns'
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': 17 GIFs that keep on giving
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys 'R' Us after 'Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- Peter Jackson walks us through his battle plans for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'
- Videogame face-off: 'FIFA 10' vs. 'NBA2K10'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Sara Ramirez dissects shocking Calzona twist
- Zach Galifianakis gets a little too real with Brad Pitt on 'Between Two Ferns'