Boy, for a film about a man staying in one stationary position for hours, Man on a Ledge (not to be confused with The Ledge) seems to be quite the exciting action flick. Sam Worthington stars as an escaped framed convict who attempts to clear his name with a suicide stunt — and things get explosive, thanks to his in-on-the-plot brother (Jamie Bell). Honestly, my knees were shaking watching this — and not just out of excitement that Elizabeth Banks is involved, playing a negotiator. Watch the trailer below!
'Man on a Ledge' trailer: Sam Worthington has no friends in high places
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Game of Thrones' IMAX ticket sales show surprising surge
- 'Fantastic Four' trailer takes some cues from 'Interstellar'
- Larry Wilmore on 'Sniper': 'theater of war is very different than watching a film about war in a theater'
- 'Bachelor' recap: Like a camping virgin
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' recap: 'It's Like a Booze Cruise With Knowledge'
- 'Jane the Virgin'; 'Sleepy Hollow'; 'Originals'; 'Gotham'; 'State of Affairs'; more TV recaps
- 'Life Itself': Nominated for...nothing?
- TV pilots now in the works for fall 2015--do you spot any winners?