Boy, for a film about a man staying in one stationary position for hours, Man on a Ledge (not to be confused with The Ledge) seems to be quite the exciting action flick. Sam Worthington stars as an escaped framed convict who attempts to clear his name with a suicide stunt — and things get explosive, thanks to his in-on-the-plot brother (Jamie Bell). Honestly, my knees were shaking watching this — and not just out of excitement that Elizabeth Banks is involved, playing a negotiator. Watch the trailer below!
'Man on a Ledge' trailer: Sam Worthington has no friends in high places
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Animal': Feast your eyes on horror poster/trailer
- 'Scandal': Is Rowan or Cyrus the biggest creep?
- Record Store Day: Droolworthy discs
- 'Petals on the Wind': First Look trailer
- Natalie Dormer talks Margaery (and a little Cressida)
- 'Castle' goes '70s: Foxy Lanie!
- Johnny Depp: 20 hair dos and don'ts
- 'Office' series finale: Handled with Carell
- George R.R. Martin reveals what a full-sized dragon looks like
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes
- 'Parks and Recreation' finale: 'Workaholics' star Blake Anderson to guest -- EXCLUSIVE
- 'Game of Thrones' Natalie Dormer teases what's next for Margaery
- Lindsay Lohan says 'sex list' is real, but there's an unfortunate reason…