Boy, for a film about a man staying in one stationary position for hours, Man on a Ledge (not to be confused with The Ledge) seems to be quite the exciting action flick. Sam Worthington stars as an escaped framed convict who attempts to clear his name with a suicide stunt — and things get explosive, thanks to his in-on-the-plot brother (Jamie Bell). Honestly, my knees were shaking watching this — and not just out of excitement that Elizabeth Banks is involved, playing a negotiator. Watch the trailer below!
'Man on a Ledge' trailer: Sam Worthington has no friends in high places
Latest Videos in Movies
- 47 fall movies we can't wait to see
- Emmys 2014: Who will win...and who should
- 'Vampire Diaries' teaser: Let's see how everyone's doing without Damon
- 'Grey's Anatomy,' 'New Girl,' 'Once Upon a Time,' more fresh TV spoilers
- Frank Miller wrote that: 13 tell-tale signs
- 'Spider-Woman #1' comic book cover art backlash: Heroine cheek?
- Jonathan Lipnicki, a.k.a. the 'Jerry Maguire' kid, has some fun in 'You Used To Be Cute'
- 'Mythbusters' minus three: Tory Belleci, Kari Byron, Grant Imahara tweet goodbyes
- Elena has a drug problem in 'Vampire Diaries' season 6 promo
- 'Dating Naked' cast member sues after VH1 showed her naked
- New ABC special dares to rank all-time best 'Schoolhouse Rock' songs
- 'Spider-Woman #1' has a special variant cover that is causing some controversy for some reason
- Former child star Jonathan Lipnicki is all grown up in 'You Used To Be Cute'