Summit Entertainment has slated the big-screen adaptation of sci-fi classic Ender’s Game for release on March 15, 2013. Based on Orson Scott Card’s 1985 novel about a futuristic earth whose government recruits children to fight aliens, the film follows youngster Ender Wiggin, whose strategy skills make him humanity’s last hope. Director Gavin Hood (X-Men Origins: Wolverine, Tsotsi) will helm the project for producers Roberto Orci and Alex Kurtzman (Star Trek, The Proposal). Check out the cast of Ender’s Game HERE.
'Ender's Game' eyes 2013 release date
Latest Videos in Movies
- Natalie Dormer talks Margaery (and a little Cressida)
- 'Scandal' scores its highest-rated season finale
- 'Transcendence': EW movie review
- 'Heaven Is for Real': EW movie review
- 'Orphan Black': Creators' secrets from the set
- 'Scandal' recap: 'The Price of Free and Fair Elections'
- 'Workaholics' guy visits Pawnee
- Joss Whedon's 'In Your Eyes': Watch how it starts
- 'Parks and Recreation' finale: 'Workaholics' star Blake Anderson to guest -- EXCLUSIVE
- George R.R. Martin reveals what a full-sized dragon looks like
- 'Scandal' season finale recap: 'I'm the Scandal'
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes
- Lindsay Lohan says 'sex list' is real, but there's an unfortunate reason…