With Walter Isaacson’s Steve Jobs bio on sale today and looking like a huge best-seller, talk of the movie — which Sony has reportedly acquired the rights to — is heating up. Today the Los Angeles Times is reporting that Social Network scribe Aaron Sorkin is one of the writers who’ve been approached to possibly work on the project. Although at the moment Sorkin is just considering the project (according to the Times; reps for Sony and Sorkin both declined to comment when contacted by EW), the pairing of writer and material would certainly make sense given Sorkin’s talent for capturing the nuances of difficult stories and complicated personalities.
Oct 25 2011 01:14 PM ET
Will Aaron Sorkin write the script for the Steve Jobs movie?
- 'Celeb Apprentice': Mr. Trump has hired...
- Billboard Music Awards: 2013 winners are...
- R.Pattz and K.Stew call it quits: People
- Yahoo to buy Tumblr for $1.1B: Report
- 'Star Trek' rules at box office: $70.6M
- 'Star Trek': Ranking the TV series, movies
- 'SNL': All Stefon's 'N.Y.'s hottest clubs'
- 'Game of Thrones': Compatible couples?
Find Movies and Showtimes
Choose Your Movie
- 'Survivor:' Jeff Probst talks Brenda vs. Dawn, the final challenge advantage, and new reunion show format 458
- All Cried Out 464
- A Whole New World 410
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': Let's talk about that ending (and Benedict Cumberbatch) 359
- EW.com's 4th Annual Season Finale Awards: Nominations wanted! 520