If her acting career ever fails, Elizabeth Banks could earn a living narrating action-movie trailers. In the video below, she provides commentary for a preview of her thriller Man on a Ledge, in theaters Friday. “This is Sam Worthington, who’s real manly and sexy… That’s him opening his legs,” she says as he climbs out a window 200 feet above New York City’s Madison Avenue. Her main pitch: “This movie is really fun because you think you’re watching one thing for awhile, but it turns out you’re watching something totally different. And then not only that, you’re actually watching something even different from that. That’s what’s crazy.” After she admits that she would “still like to tap” costar Ed Harris and comments on her “really serious action-movie face,” she reiterates that you just don’t know what’s going to happen in the film. “Is he gonna get in off the ledge? Is he gonna go over? Is the helicopter gonna blow him off? Oh, is that girl gonna ever put clothes back on? WE DON’T KNOW WHAT’S HAPPENING HERE. Man on a Ledge. See it.”
Elizabeth Banks does commentary for 'Man on a Ledge' trailer: Watch!
Latest Videos in Movies
- Ryan Murphy reveals an 'American Horror Story' secret: Seasons 'are all connected'
- 'Bad Judge,' 'A to Z' to be canceled by NBC
- 'Interstellar' review: Awe-fully sappy
- Billy Bob Thornton's 'Big Bang Theory' cameo: How it happened
- Halloween 2014: EW's favorite celebrity costumes
- 'Scandal,' 'Walking Dead, 'Blacklist,' more fresh TV spoilers
- Clive Barker is back from the dead--and his 'Nightbreed' is reborn
- 13 movie creeps: Harmless to horrifying