Oscars 2012 red carpet: George Clooney and Viola Davis win awards... from EW -- VIDEO
Last night, were you hoping to see the likes of Viola Davis and George Clooney pick up awards? Well, you’re in luck — though the actors didn’t win Oscars for their work in The Help and The Descendants this year, they did nab special awards from Entertainment Weekly, who reported from the Kodak Theater’s red carpet before the ceremony. Sure, winning Most Inspirational Speaker and Least Skin Shown in a Hawaii Movie might not be as satisfying as a little gold man, but at least they didn’t walk away empty-handed! What EW awards did Jason Segel, Jean Dujardin, Kristen Wiig, Glenn Close, and more win? Watch the video after the jump to find out, and to see a bonus performance from Rio‘s Original Song nominees. Hey, if Oscar won’t let them perform, we definitely will!
For more on the Academy Awards, see live video from behind the scenes at the awards at Oscar.com.
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Terminator: Genisys': What we saw on the set--and hints on new twists
- 'Sons of Anarchy' cast to visit 'Conan'
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7, reportedly with huge raises
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' recap: 'Edward Mordrake, Part 2'
- 'Survivor' recap: The price of rice is right?
- Jim Carrey nails McConaughey voice again: 'All I gotta do is let go of the illusion that I exist'
- Spider-Man fans, take a good long look at Marvel's latest Summer '15 teaser
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst and an exclusive deleted scene
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- Videogame face-off: 'FIFA 10' vs. 'NBA2K10'
- Lily Rabe to appear on 'American Horror Story: Freak Show,' reprise 'Asylum' role
- This week's cover: First look at 'Terminator: Genisys'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' movie rights acquired by Universal and Focus Features