The Hunger Games cast members Willow Shields (Prim), Amandla Stenberg (Rue), Alexander Ludwig (Cato), Dayo Okeniyi (Thresh), and Jack Quaid (Marvel) all stopped by EW’s Comic-Con studio today to discuss how theybonded while making the film, their favorite scene from the film, and (per a question via Twitter) who would best survive a zombie apocalypse. Plus, Shields talks about Prim’s bigger role in The Hunger Games: Catching Fire. Check it out below!
'Hunger Games': Prim, Rue, Cato, Thresh, and Marvel talk 'Catching Fire' and...zombies? -- VIDEO
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'The Cripple of Inishmaan': EW stage review
- 'Veep' cast: My dream scene would be...
- Sutton Foster in 'Violet': EW stage review
- 'Everest Jump Live' canceled after tragedy
- 'Captain America 2' back at No. 1, hits $200M total
- 'Salem' series premiere: Worth a look?
- 'Godzilla' promo: See the monster roar
- 'Orphan Black' showrunners on THAT return...
- New 'Godzilla' trailer: See the monster roar -- VIDEO
- Neil Patrick Harris yells at fan during 'Hedwig' performance
- 'Orphan Black': The creators discuss the shocking return of [SPOILER]
- Fox executive fired over Flight 370 charity email
- Box office report: 'Captain America' crosses $200 million in its third week