Tom Cruise is attached to star in a science-fiction movie titled Our Name is Adam. His spokesperson confirmed a Variety report that he’s teaming with Pacific Rim producer Mary Parent on a spec script from writer T.S. Nowlin. Cruise, whose next movie in theaters is December’s Jack Reacher, is currently filming Doug Liman’s All You Need is Kill, opposite Emily Blunt and Bill Paxton. He remains attached to several in-development productions, including a Van Helsing remake, and it’s unclear where Adam fits in at this point. Cruise has not announced a next film.
Tom Cruise eyes 'Our Name is Adam'
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' quiz: Test your smarts
- 'Homeland' casts Broadway star Victoria Clark in big surprise role
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': 7 biggest changes from page to screen
- 'Mockingjay': Hear Jennifer Lawrence sing 'The Hanging Tree'
- 'Hobbit' First Look: Billy Boyd music video for the 'Last Goodbye' closing theme
- 'Amazing Race'; 'Constantine'; more TV recaps
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' boss talks THAT killer twist
- Britney Spears, Gwyneth Paltrow accept Jimmy Kimmel's invite to read Mean Tweets
- See the exclusive music video for 'The Hobbit's 'Last Goodbye,' with Billy Boyd and goosebumps aplenty
- Natalie Dormer advocates for more male nudity on 'Game of Thrones'
- 'Mockingjay -- Part 1': The 7 biggest changes from page to screen
- 'Sons of Anarchy' star Jimmy Smits talks Nero's heartbreaking scenes
- Hear Jennifer Lawrence sing 'The Hanging Tree' in 'Mockingjay'