Tom Cruise is attached to star in a science-fiction movie titled Our Name is Adam. His spokesperson confirmed a Variety report that he’s teaming with Pacific Rim producer Mary Parent on a spec script from writer T.S. Nowlin. Cruise, whose next movie in theaters is December’s Jack Reacher, is currently filming Doug Liman’s All You Need is Kill, opposite Emily Blunt and Bill Paxton. He remains attached to several in-development productions, including a Van Helsing remake, and it’s unclear where Adam fits in at this point. Cruise has not announced a next film.
Tom Cruise eyes 'Our Name is Adam'
Latest Videos in Movies
- Jim Carrey hosts 'SNL': Tell us how the show looks to you as it airs
- 'Doctor Who'; 'Amazing Race'; 'Constantine'; more TV recaps
- Kids and coots: Movies' unlikeliest buddies?
- Bill Murray: 11 personas he's perfected
- 37 'sexy' Halloween costumes?
- 'Blacklist' cues up Cloud Cult, more of the week's best music on TV
- Regina Spektor's 'Love Me or Leave Me' from 'Boardwalk Empire': Hear it
- Monica Potter describes her perfect 'Parenthood' ending