Benedict Cumberbatch isn’t the only mystery-person in Into Darkness; actress Alice Eve’s role in the film has also been kept mum. The fact that she’s blonde, and wearing science-officer blue, initially made me think that she was a new version of Nurse Chapel. However, there’s another blond-sciencey character in Trek lore…someone with close ties to Captain Kirk…and someone who, perhaps purely coincidentally, appeared in The Wrath of Khan. SPOILER ALERT, but maybe Alice Eve is playing this person? DOUBLE SPOILER ALERT: According to CinemaBlend, she is playing that person. But maybe that’s just what J.J. Abrams wants us to think?
'Star Trek Into Darkness' trailer: A deep dive
(Page 9 of 14)
- Grammys 2014 nominees are...
- 'Grammy Nominations Concert': Your take?
- 'HIMYM,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Sound of Music': Movie's Von Trapp kids say...
- 'Sound of Music': Laura Benanti on big night
- Music on TV: What was THAT song?
- 10 best movies of '13: Owen Gleiberman picks...
- 10 best movies of '13: Chris Nashawaty picks...
- 'Sound of Music' ratings soar: NBC's biggest Thursday in 4 years
- Grammy Nominations 2014: See the list of nominees
- 'Sleepy Hollow,' 'How I Met Your Mother,' 'Revolution,' 'Supernatural': Find out what's next in the Spoiler Room
- 'Family Guy': What's next for Brian
- Disney acquires rights for future 'Indiana Jones' films