Today in Entertainment Weekly‘s warm Sundance interview lounge, EW’s Anthony Breznican talked to the cast of Concussion, the intriguing indie drama about a woman who goes to her kid’s baseball game and winds up getting the titular head injury after being hit by a stray ball. She experiences a crisis…a crisis which leads her into the world of prostitution for women. (Think Belle de Jour.) In the video below, Robin Weigert and Maggie Siff (Sons of Anarchy), Johnathan Tchaikovsky, and Julie Fain Lawrence talk about the movie. Check it out, and be sure to bookmark EW’s Sundance Hub for regular updates throughout the day.
'Concussion' cast talks midlife crisis, sex onscreen
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' teaser 3: Most twisted yet
- 'Walking Dead' cast reveals how they'd like their characters to die
- 'Doctor Who' and the joys of sadness
- 'Big Brother'; 'Project Runway': TV recaps
- Norman Reedus' personal 'Walking Dead' photo album
- 'Walking Dead': New EW character portraits
- 'Walking Dead' season 5: First Look photos
- 'Big Bang Theory' scoop: Sheldon's train took him to...