Today in Entertainment Weekly‘s warm Sundance interview lounge, EW’s Anthony Breznican talked to the cast of Concussion, the intriguing indie drama about a woman who goes to her kid’s baseball game and winds up getting the titular head injury after being hit by a stray ball. She experiences a crisis…a crisis which leads her into the world of prostitution for women. (Think Belle de Jour.) In the video below, Robin Weigert and Maggie Siff (Sons of Anarchy), Johnathan Tchaikovsky, and Julie Fain Lawrence talk about the movie. Check it out, and be sure to bookmark EW’s Sundance Hub for regular updates throughout the day.
'Concussion' cast talks midlife crisis, sex onscreen
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Sons of Anarchy' wraps series finale, team shares pics from set
- 31 scariest movies of all time: Chris Nashawaty's picks
- 17 creepiest TV shows
- 'How to Get Away With Murder': Talk about 'Freakin' Whack-a-Mole' surprises
- 'Scandal'; 'Vampire Diaries'; 'Reign'; more TV recaps
- 'Big Bang Theory'; 'Project Runway All Stars'; 'Graceland'; more TV recaps
- 'Modern Family' Halloween: Welcome to AwesomeLand
- Maggie Gyllenhaal and Ewan McGregor in 'The Real Thing': EW stage review
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- Get an exclusive first look at 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies'
- Lily Rabe to appear on 'American Horror Story: Freak Show,' reprise 'Asylum' role
- Videogame face-off: 'FIFA 10' vs. 'NBA2K10'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' movie rights acquired by Universal and Focus Features