The cast of Godzilla, currently in the middle of filming the monster movie, stopped by EW’s Comic-Con suite over the weekend to talk with Sara Vilkomerson about their roles in the 2014 film. Director Gareth Edwards, Elizabeth Olsen, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, and Breaking Bad‘s Bryan Cranston also talked about their the enthusiasm of the Comic-con fans, and Cranston revealed his post-Breaking Bad plans. Check out the interview below.
'Godzilla' castmembers talk about their roles in the film (and Bryan Cranston touches on post-'Breaking Bad' plans)
Latest Videos in Movies
- Turkeys! 50 remarkable pop-culture flops
- 'Star Wars' trailer: VII things we hope to see
- Thanksgiving Day Parade: Watching now? Tell us what you think
- 10 Thanksgivings with 'Friends'
- Retire? Liars! 12 musical acts who said goodbye... doesn't mean forever
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst (plus a tease and deleted scene)
- 'Survivor'; 'Red Band Society'; 'Kingdom'; more TV recaps
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': New photos introduce us to Christian's mom, dad, and sister