It seems incredible that horror legend and giallo king Dario Argento spent more than four decades in the business without making a version of Bram Stoker’s classic vampire novel Dracula. But the director has now rectified that omission by putting his name, in a very real sense, to Argento’s Dracula 3-D.
A’sD3-D (as I’m pretty sure no one else will ever call it) stars Thomas Kretschmann (King Kong) as Dracula, Asia Argento as Lucy, and the great Rutger Hauer as Van Helsing. The film — which EW’s Owen Gleiberman deemed “ripely entertaining” when he saw it at Cannes last year — is released in New York and L.A. on Oct. 4 and will also be available on VOD and digital platforms. But you can exclusively see the movie’s new poster by artist Anthony Palumbo above.
Check out the poster for 'Argento's Dracula 3D' -- EXCLUSIVE
Latest Videos in Movies
- Robert Kirkman talks 'AIR,' Norman Reedus' role in it
- Robert Downey Jr. on 'Iron Man': 'Why give up the belt?'
- Jon Stewart: 'Let's Buy CNN' -- with incentives
- 'Downton Abbey' boss: Season 4 'one of the strongest'
- Summer sleepers: 14 unexpected movie hits
- Prince George: We know THAT look...
- 'Covert Affairs': Chris Gorham on latest for Auggie
- 'Pretty Little Liars' recap: 'The Silence of E. Lamb'
- 'The Walking Dead': See Carol, Judith and Rick in exclusive new season 5 images
- Robert Downey Jr. on 'Iron Man 4': 'Why give up the belt?'
- Every 'The Simpsons' episode is going online
- 'Arrow' producer reveals details of season 3's Big Bad and 'Flash' crossover episode
- Why 'Rocky IV' is the best fight -- Ever!