It seems incredible that horror legend and giallo king Dario Argento spent more than four decades in the business without making a version of Bram Stoker’s classic vampire novel Dracula. But the director has now rectified that omission by putting his name, in a very real sense, to Argento’s Dracula 3-D.
A’sD3-D (as I’m pretty sure no one else will ever call it) stars Thomas Kretschmann (King Kong) as Dracula, Asia Argento as Lucy, and the great Rutger Hauer as Van Helsing. The film — which EW’s Owen Gleiberman deemed “ripely entertaining” when he saw it at Cannes last year — is released in New York and L.A. on Oct. 4 and will also be available on VOD and digital platforms. But you can exclusively see the movie’s new poster by artist Anthony Palumbo above.
Check out the poster for 'Argento's Dracula 3D' -- EXCLUSIVE
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover: Watch 5 minutes
- 'Leftovers': The last straw
- 'True Blood': Anna Paquin's hair is to dye for
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits: Day 3
- 'Mad Max' trailer: 'My world is fire and blood'
- 'Ant-Man': Has Peyton Reed heard from Edgar Wright?
- 'Game of Thrones': Epic season 4 blooper reel
- 'Simpsons' season premiere peek: Is Homer a goner?
- See 5 minutes of the 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover episode
- Sneak a peek at the 'Simpsons' season premiere, in which one character will die
- Enough, already: Why I'm quitting 'The Leftovers'
- 'Game of Thrones' epic blooper reel released
- Box office report: 'Lucy' slays 'Hercules' with $44 million debut