It seems incredible that horror legend and giallo king Dario Argento spent more than four decades in the business without making a version of Bram Stoker’s classic vampire novel Dracula. But the director has now rectified that omission by putting his name, in a very real sense, to Argento’s Dracula 3-D.
A’sD3-D (as I’m pretty sure no one else will ever call it) stars Thomas Kretschmann (King Kong) as Dracula, Asia Argento as Lucy, and the great Rutger Hauer as Van Helsing. The film — which EW’s Owen Gleiberman deemed “ripely entertaining” when he saw it at Cannes last year — is released in New York and L.A. on Oct. 4 and will also be available on VOD and digital platforms. But you can exclusively see the movie’s new poster by artist Anthony Palumbo above.
Check out the poster for 'Argento's Dracula 3D' -- EXCLUSIVE
- Ryan Murphy talks 'AHS: Coven': More Stevie Nicks!
- 'Survivor' recap: Fit to be tied
- 'American Horror Story' recap: 'The Sacred Taking'
- Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman: Let's think this through
- 'Veronica Mars' out 3/14/14 -- and we have a clip!
- 'Sherlock' season 3: 10 new photos
- 'Arrow' react: 'The Scientist'
- Sundance: What's playing in 2014
- Lady Gaga Muppet special a ratings turkey 1427
- Gunfight at the Not Okay Corral 687
- 'The Walking Dead' midseason finale: 'Too Far Gone' spoilers 443
- ‘Fast and Furious’ actor Paul Walker dead after car crash 395
- '12 Years a Slave': The emotional reactions that make director Steve McQueen thankful -- Q&A 373