It seems incredible that horror legend and giallo king Dario Argento spent more than four decades in the business without making a version of Bram Stoker’s classic vampire novel Dracula. But the director has now rectified that omission by putting his name, in a very real sense, to Argento’s Dracula 3-D.
A’sD3-D (as I’m pretty sure no one else will ever call it) stars Thomas Kretschmann (King Kong) as Dracula, Asia Argento as Lucy, and the great Rutger Hauer as Van Helsing. The film — which EW’s Owen Gleiberman deemed “ripely entertaining” when he saw it at Cannes last year — is released in New York and L.A. on Oct. 4 and will also be available on VOD and digital platforms. But you can exclusively see the movie’s new poster by artist Anthony Palumbo above.
Check out the poster for 'Argento's Dracula 3D' -- EXCLUSIVE
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Star Wars' trailer geek out: Secrets stuffed into those 88 seconds?
- 'Star Wars': 7 most important things we learned from first trailer
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' trailer is here
- 'Amazing Race' recap: 'You're Taking Off My Tan'
- 25 superlative Scrooges
- 'Sleepy Hollow,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Agents of SHIELD,' more fresh TV spoilers
- Angelina Jolie's 'Unbroken' promise to tell Louis Zamperini's story: 'His life is so big'
- 'Once Upon a Time' preview: Storybrooke braces for the Spell of Shattered Sight