Johnny Knoxville returns to the big screen in Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa, starring as 86-year-old Jackass character Irving Zisman. After teaming up with his 8 year-old grandson Billy (Jackson Nicholl), the two trek across America on the most crazy hidden camera road trip ever.
Johnny Knoxville takes off as 'Bad Grandpa' in new clip -- VIDEO
A new clip shows Zisman attempting to fix a kiddie car ride to appease his annoying grandson — then being thrown through the window of a local thrift store, much to the surprise of bystanders.
Watch the video below:
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' quiz: Test your smarts
- Tina Fey's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' moves from NBC to Netflix
- 'How to Get Away With Murder,' 'Elementary,' 'Walking Dead,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Pitch Perfect 2': What we saw on the set
- Stephen Merchant's advice if you find yourself watching a sex scene with your parents?
- 'Hobbit' First Look: Billy Boyd music video for the 'Last Goodbye' closing theme
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' boss talks THAT killer twist
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': 7 biggest changes from page to screen
- See the exclusive music video for 'The Hobbit's 'Last Goodbye,' with Billy Boyd and goosebumps aplenty
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' boss talks killer twist
- 'Mockingjay -- Part 1': The 7 biggest changes from page to screen
- AMC to debut 'Better Call Saul' with two-night event
- 'How to Get Away With Murder' recap: 'Kill Me, Kill Me, Kill Me'