Johnny Knoxville returns to the big screen in Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa, starring as 86-year-old Jackass character Irving Zisman. After teaming up with his 8 year-old grandson Billy (Jackson Nicholl), the two trek across America on the most crazy hidden camera road trip ever.
Johnny Knoxville takes off as 'Bad Grandpa' in new clip -- VIDEO
A new clip shows Zisman attempting to fix a kiddie car ride to appease his annoying grandson — then being thrown through the window of a local thrift store, much to the surprise of bystanders.
Watch the video below:
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Colbert Report' wraps with an immortal, star-studded finale
- 25 best 'Stephen Colbert' moments
- Stephen Colbert's 6 most awkward in-character interviews
- 'White Collar': Perfect 'Au Revoir' to our favorite con artist?
- 'Suits' promo reveals Louis' next move
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- Neil Patrick Harris arrives at the freak show in 'American Horror Story' promo
- 'Project Runway All Stars'; 'AHS: Freak Show'; 'Survivor'; more TV recaps
- 'The Colbert Report' wraps up with an immortal, star-studded finale
- Louis' next move revealed in 'Suits' promo -- exclusive
- 'The Walking Dead' star Andrew Lincoln talks 'cruel' twist and reveals the true meaning behind the 'shut…
- 'White Collar' series finale: The perfect goodbye to our favorite con artist
- 'The Walking Dead' showrunner Scott M. Gimple answers midseason finale burning questions