Johnny Knoxville returns to the big screen in Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa, starring as 86-year-old Jackass character Irving Zisman. After teaming up with his 8 year-old grandson Billy (Jackson Nicholl), the two trek across America on the most crazy hidden camera road trip ever.
Johnny Knoxville takes off as 'Bad Grandpa' in new clip -- VIDEO
A new clip shows Zisman attempting to fix a kiddie car ride to appease his annoying grandson — then being thrown through the window of a local thrift store, much to the surprise of bystanders.
Watch the video below:
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Captain America 2' is No. 1 Friday: $9.6M
- 'Godzilla' promo: See the monster roar
- Prince surprises fans with a new single
- 'Lost' series finale: Carlton Cuse looks back
- 'Orphan Black': Tatiana Maslany 'high octane' promise
- Gwen Stefani + 'The Voice'? Sound good to you?
- Clones! Doppelgangers! Twins! 23 movie/TV multiples
- Natalie Dormer talks Margaery (and a little Cressida)
- George R.R. Martin reveals what a full-sized dragon looks like
- 'Game of Thrones' Natalie Dormer teases what's next for Margaery
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes
- 'Lost' exec producer Carlton Cuse looks back at plotting the finale -- and picks TV's best goodbye
- Lindsay Lohan says 'sex list' is real, but there's an unfortunate reason…