Johnny Knoxville returns to the big screen in Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa, starring as 86-year-old Jackass character Irving Zisman. After teaming up with his 8 year-old grandson Billy (Jackson Nicholl), the two trek across America on the most crazy hidden camera road trip ever.
Johnny Knoxville takes off as 'Bad Grandpa' in new clip -- VIDEO
A new clip shows Zisman attempting to fix a kiddie car ride to appease his annoying grandson — then being thrown through the window of a local thrift store, much to the surprise of bystanders.
Watch the video below:
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Terminator: Genisys': What we saw on the set--and hints on new twists
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7, reportedly with huge raises
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' recap: 'Edward Mordrake, Part 2'
- 'Survivor' recap: The price of rice is right?
- Jim Carrey nails McConaughey voice again: 'All I gotta do is let go of the illusion that I exist'
- Spider-Man fans, take a good long look at Marvel's latest Summer '15 teaser
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst and an exclusive deleted scene
- Sarah Dessen's 'Saint Anything': First Look at cover art, with author's take on it