Johnny Knoxville returns to the big screen in Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa, starring as 86-year-old Jackass character Irving Zisman. After teaming up with his 8 year-old grandson Billy (Jackson Nicholl), the two trek across America on the most crazy hidden camera road trip ever.
Johnny Knoxville takes off as 'Bad Grandpa' in new clip -- VIDEO
A new clip shows Zisman attempting to fix a kiddie car ride to appease his annoying grandson — then being thrown through the window of a local thrift store, much to the surprise of bystanders.
Watch the video below:
Latest Videos in Movies
- 27 DreamWorks animated movies: We rank 'em
- 10 signs you're watching a Wes Anderson movie
- 'Vampire Diaries': A salute to Katherine
- 'Reign'-ing sound? TV tunes of the week
- Seth MacFarlane: Inside the new 'Cosmos' ship
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 5 ideas for Dr. Burke
- 8 TV stars who proved you can go home again
- 'Bachelor': Chris vs. Juan Pablo on Andi's exit
- Second time around: TV stars who reprised iconic roles
- 'Reign': Are the uncensored sex scenes all that different?
- 'Vampire Diaries': Say goodbye to Katherine Pierce by reliving some of her best moments -- VIDEO
- Dr. Burke returns to 'Grey's Anatomy': What will happen?
- 27 DreamWorks Animated Movies: We Rank 'em!