The newest trailer for The Amazing Spider-Man 2 shows off more of Dane DeHaan’s Harry Osborn. A lot more. It’s been interesting to see how the marketing for the movie has gradually shifted. This time last year, we all thought this was the Electro movie — but to look at this trailer, it looks an awful lot more like a Green Goblin movie. Check it out below:
'Amazing Spider-Man 2' trailer: He might not be a goblin, but he sure looks green -- VIDEO
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Sleepy Hollow' sneak peek: Ichabod Crane meets a naked Ben Franklin
- 'Once Upon a Time' boss on 'Frozen' references: 'We want it to feel organic'
- 'Vampire Diaries,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Castle,' more fresh TV spoilers
- Jennifer Love Hewitt joins the BAU in new 'Criminal Minds' art
- J.Lo and Iggy Azalea extend the Summer of Butts with 'Booty' remix video
- 'The Knick' recap: 'Start Calling Me Dad'
- 'Super Smash Bros.': The best/worst thing ever to happen to Nintendo
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Shonda Rhimes puts Callie-Arizona odds at 50/50
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Kaley Cuoco explains why she chopped off her long locks
- 'Once Upon a Time': Will Elsa 'Let It Go'? Or build a snowman?
- 'Into the Woods' character names not getting Disney makeover (Updated)
- J-Lo and Iggy continue the Summer of Butts with 'Booty' remix video
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Vampire Diaries,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Castle' and more