Don’t do drugs, kids…unless said drugs transform your neurological makeup to give you superhero-level mind powers. That’s what happens in Luc Besson’s action thriller Lucy (out Aug. 8), starring Scarlett Johansson as a young woman who turns the tables on those exploiting her when experimental drugs give her hyperpowered ass-kicking abilities. “I love to see a woman as a very strong character,” says Besson (The Professional and La Femme Nikita). “It’s like cooking: sugar with a bit of salt, and Lucy definitely can get salty.” Keep your eyes peeled for the trailer, which is scheduled to hit iTunes on April 2.
'Lucy' First Look: Scarlett Johansson learns better fighting through chemistry in Luc Besson's latest
Latest Videos in Movies
- Robert Downey Jr. on 'Iron Man': 'Why give up the belt?'
- 'Covert Affairs': Chris Gorham on latest for Auggie
- Summer sleepers: 14 unexpected movie hits
- 'Pretty Little Liars' recap: 'The Silence of E. Lamb'
- Prince George: We know THAT look...
- 'Walking Dead': Carol, Judith, Rick in 2 new pics
- Chris Harrison's 'Bachelorette' blog: 'Men Tell All'
- Anthony Hopkins joins HBO's 'Westworld'
- 'The Walking Dead': See Carol, Judith and Rick in exclusive new season 5 images
- Robert Downey Jr. on 'Iron Man 4': 'Why give up the belt?'
- 'Arrow' producer reveals details of season 3's Big Bad and 'Flash' crossover episode
- Why 'Rocky IV' is the best fight -- Ever!
- 'The Walking Dead': Norman Reedus thought Daryl Dixon was about to be killed off last season