On April 14, filming began on Jurassic World, the fourth installment in the Jurassic Park franchise (due June 12, 2015), and EW has already scored the very first photos from the secretive set in Hawaii. Details on World — which stars Bryce Dallas Howard (The Help) and Chris Pratt (Parks and Recreation) and is exec-produced by Steven Spielberg — are scarce, but director Colin Trevorrow (Safety Not Guaranteed) promises plenty of paleontological action. “Yesterday I was under a construction crane with Chris Pratt, covered with dirt, eyeballing the exact height of the dinosaur trying to kill him,” he says. “We both cracked up laughing. Sometimes you just have to stop and let the joy take over.”
'Jurassic World': See the first images from the set of next summer's dinosaur flick -- EXCLUSIVE
Latest Videos in Movies
- Peter Capaldi, that's 'Who': See the new EW cover
- 'Walking Dead' cast not tight-lipped about season 5 trailer
- 10 best videos at Comic-Con 2014
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits
- 'New Girl' True American drinking game: The day I gave it a shot...
- 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover: Watch 5 minutes
- 'Pretty Little Liars' recap: 'Scream for Me'
- Chris Harrison's 'Bachelorette' blog: The finale
- 'The Walking Dead' cast and producers promise that 'every single thing in the first episode is a spoiler'
- What does an episode of 'Friends' look like without any jokes?
- TV Land orders Jim Gaffigan's CBS sitcom pilot to series
- PopWatch Confessional: I tried to play 'New Girl's fake drinking game
- 'The Walking Dead' season 5 trailer is here