On April 14, filming began on Jurassic World, the fourth installment in the Jurassic Park franchise (due June 12, 2015), and EW has already scored the very first photos from the secretive set in Hawaii. Details on World — which stars Bryce Dallas Howard (The Help) and Chris Pratt (Parks and Recreation) and is exec-produced by Steven Spielberg — are scarce, but director Colin Trevorrow (Safety Not Guaranteed) promises plenty of paleontological action. “Yesterday I was under a construction crane with Chris Pratt, covered with dirt, eyeballing the exact height of the dinosaur trying to kill him,” he says. “We both cracked up laughing. Sometimes you just have to stop and let the joy take over.”
'Jurassic World': See the first images from the set of next summer's dinosaur flick -- EXCLUSIVE
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'SNL': How'd Cameron Diaz do?
- Tyler James Williams' 'Walking Dead' preview: 'We're going back to get the squad'
- 'Hobbit' First Look: Billy Boyd music video for the 'Last Goodbye' closing theme
- Stephen Merchant answers burning Q's about 'Hello Ladies: The Movie' (including THAT cameo)
- 20 platonic movie/TV power couples
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': 7 biggest changes from page to screen
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': A movie, or just an extended prologue for the movie yet to come?
- 'Mockingjay': Hear Jennifer Lawrence sing 'The Hanging Tree'
- See the exclusive music video for 'The Hobbit's 'Last Goodbye,' with Billy Boyd and goosebumps aplenty
- Bodies of Work: 49 Unforgettable Nude Scenes
- Cameron Diaz hosts 'Saturday Night Live' this weekend -- talk about it here!
- Harry Potter's Hogwarts Alums: Ranking Achievements Three Years Later
- Bobby Moynihan: Drunk Uncle, Aunt Linda, and Stefon are one big family