On April 14, filming began on Jurassic World, the fourth installment in the Jurassic Park franchise (due June 12, 2015), and EW has already scored the very first photos from the secretive set in Hawaii. Details on World — which stars Bryce Dallas Howard (The Help) and Chris Pratt (Parks and Recreation) and is exec-produced by Steven Spielberg — are scarce, but director Colin Trevorrow (Safety Not Guaranteed) promises plenty of paleontological action. “Yesterday I was under a construction crane with Chris Pratt, covered with dirt, eyeballing the exact height of the dinosaur trying to kill him,” he says. “We both cracked up laughing. Sometimes you just have to stop and let the joy take over.”
'Jurassic World': See the first images from the set of next summer's dinosaur flick -- EXCLUSIVE
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover: Watch 5 minutes
- 'Leftovers': The last straw
- 'True Blood': Anna Paquin's hair is to dye for
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits: Day 3
- 'Mad Max' trailer: 'My world is fire and blood'
- 'Ant-Man': Has Peyton Reed heard from Edgar Wright?
- 'Game of Thrones': Epic season 4 blooper reel
- 'Simpsons' season premiere peek: Is Homer a goner?