On April 14, filming began on Jurassic World, the fourth installment in the Jurassic Park franchise (due June 12, 2015), and EW has already scored the very first photos from the secretive set in Hawaii. Details on World — which stars Bryce Dallas Howard (The Help) and Chris Pratt (Parks and Recreation) and is exec-produced by Steven Spielberg — are scarce, but director Colin Trevorrow (Safety Not Guaranteed) promises plenty of paleontological action. “Yesterday I was under a construction crane with Chris Pratt, covered with dirt, eyeballing the exact height of the dinosaur trying to kill him,” he says. “We both cracked up laughing. Sometimes you just have to stop and let the joy take over.”
'Jurassic World': See the first images from the set of next summer's dinosaur flick -- EXCLUSIVE
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Walking Dead' recap: 'Strangers'
- 'Once Upon a Time'; 'Revenge'; 'The Affair'; 'Homeland'; more TV recaps
- 'Good Wife'; 'Boardwalk Empire'; 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine'; more TV recaps
- Walking Dead': Steven Yeun talks Glenn, Maggie, Tara, and Terminus
- 'Walking Dead': Michael Cudlitz on Abraham's big push to get to D.C.
- 'Family Guy': Cookies, cough syrup, and Connie Britton in 'Baking Bad'
- 'The Simpsons': 25 best 'Treehouse of Horror' segments
- 'Manhattan' season finale: Series boss Sam Shaw answers burning Q's