On April 14, filming began on Jurassic World, the fourth installment in the Jurassic Park franchise (due June 12, 2015), and EW has already scored the very first photos from the secretive set in Hawaii. Details on World — which stars Bryce Dallas Howard (The Help) and Chris Pratt (Parks and Recreation) and is exec-produced by Steven Spielberg — are scarce, but director Colin Trevorrow (Safety Not Guaranteed) promises plenty of paleontological action. “Yesterday I was under a construction crane with Chris Pratt, covered with dirt, eyeballing the exact height of the dinosaur trying to kill him,” he says. “We both cracked up laughing. Sometimes you just have to stop and let the joy take over.”
'Jurassic World': See the first images from the set of next summer's dinosaur flick -- EXCLUSIVE
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Twilight Saga' returning with five short films on Facebook
- 'Sons of Anarchy' star Theo Rossi on TV shows that make him cry
- Tricia Helfer in Syfy's space thriller 'Ascension': First trailer
- 'Selfie' series premiere: Let's compare notes
- 'Manhattan Love Story': Disappointment at first sight
- 'New Girl' recap: 'Julie Berkman's Older Sister'
- 'Tak3n' trailer: Liam Neeson calls on a particular set of skills (again)
- Stephen King's 'A Good Marriage': Watch Joan Allen share some motherly advice
- 'The Walking Dead' star Emily Kinney says there's 'definitely a connection' between Beth and Daryl
- 'Castle' season 7 premiere recap: Where in the world is Richard Castle?
- 'Dancing With the Stars' recap: Raining on prom night
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Kaley Cuoco explains why she chopped off her long locks
- 'Mythbusters': Discovery responds to fan outrage over dumping Kari Byron