On April 14, filming began on Jurassic World, the fourth installment in the Jurassic Park franchise (due June 12, 2015), and EW has already scored the very first photos from the secretive set in Hawaii. Details on World — which stars Bryce Dallas Howard (The Help) and Chris Pratt (Parks and Recreation) and is exec-produced by Steven Spielberg — are scarce, but director Colin Trevorrow (Safety Not Guaranteed) promises plenty of paleontological action. “Yesterday I was under a construction crane with Chris Pratt, covered with dirt, eyeballing the exact height of the dinosaur trying to kill him,” he says. “We both cracked up laughing. Sometimes you just have to stop and let the joy take over.”
'Jurassic World': See the first images from the set of next summer's dinosaur flick -- EXCLUSIVE
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Walking Dead' is 'Lord of the Rings'? Rick is Aragorn, Carl is Frodo...
- 'Once Upon a Time': Lana Parrilla and Jennifer Morrison preview SwanQueen episode
- Monica Potter describes her perfect 'Parenthood' ending
- ’Supernatural,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Newsroom,' more fresh TV spoilers
- Benedict Cumberbatch tries to walk like Beyonce; let the memes begin...
- Peter Jackson lets us peek at his prep work for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'
- 'Shameless' season 5 trailer hints at plenty of new twists
- 'Justified' season 6 teaser welcomes Raylan back for his farewell season
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys 'R' Us after 'Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- TLC cancels 'Honey Boo Boo'
- Peter Jackson walks us through his battle plans for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'
- See the first teaser for the final season of 'Justified'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Sara Ramirez dissects shocking Calzona twist