On April 14, filming began on Jurassic World, the fourth installment in the Jurassic Park franchise (due June 12, 2015), and EW has already scored the very first photos from the secretive set in Hawaii. Details on World — which stars Bryce Dallas Howard (The Help) and Chris Pratt (Parks and Recreation) and is exec-produced by Steven Spielberg — are scarce, but director Colin Trevorrow (Safety Not Guaranteed) promises plenty of paleontological action. “Yesterday I was under a construction crane with Chris Pratt, covered with dirt, eyeballing the exact height of the dinosaur trying to kill him,” he says. “We both cracked up laughing. Sometimes you just have to stop and let the joy take over.”
'Jurassic World': See the first images from the set of next summer's dinosaur flick -- EXCLUSIVE
Latest Videos in Movies
- Toronto Film Festival lineup announced
- 'Walking Dead': Carol, Judith, Rick in 2 new pics
- 'Sons of Anarchy' ending: Kurt Sutter says...
- 'Wish I Was Here': Zach Braff tries to be a better man
- 5 Seconds of Summer: Boy band takes N.Y. on 'Today'
- 'Bachelorette' recap: 'The Men Tell All'
- 'Toy Story That Time Forgot': A Mike Mignola poster
- 'Teen Wolf' recap: 'I.E.D.'
- 'Two and a Half Men' final season to tackle 'gay' adoption 624
- Captain America is black, Thor is a woman, and Iron Man has a new costume: Witness Avengers NOW! 504
- 'Doctor Who': Which episode should newbies check out first? 420
- 'Lost cause' 354
- 'Dating Naked' reveals disappointingly small ratings 285
- Robert Downey, Jr. tops Forbes' list of highest paid actors once again
- 'Sons of Anarchy' creator says series ending not yet decided
- J.K. Rowling plans to write more about Cormoran Strike than Harry Potter
- Kacy Catanzaro would happily hit the 'American Ninja Warrior' obstacle course with Stephen Amell
- Mark Ruffalo on the foe Hulk needs for a stand-alone movie