On April 14, filming began on Jurassic World, the fourth installment in the Jurassic Park franchise (due June 12, 2015), and EW has already scored the very first photos from the secretive set in Hawaii. Details on World — which stars Bryce Dallas Howard (The Help) and Chris Pratt (Parks and Recreation) and is exec-produced by Steven Spielberg — are scarce, but director Colin Trevorrow (Safety Not Guaranteed) promises plenty of paleontological action. “Yesterday I was under a construction crane with Chris Pratt, covered with dirt, eyeballing the exact height of the dinosaur trying to kill him,” he says. “We both cracked up laughing. Sometimes you just have to stop and let the joy take over.”
'Jurassic World': See the first images from the set of next summer's dinosaur flick -- EXCLUSIVE
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Dating Naked: The Wedding': Naked body painting, naked drum circle, and more we saw
- 'Bones' First Look clip: Booth's in the jailhouse now
- Caleb on 'Big Brother': I'd have taken Derrick to final and 'I would have won'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' photos: Half-sis clues Meredith can't miss?
- 'Gotham' up, 'Selfie' down? Insiders predict fall TV rookie prospects
- Oscar buzz: Sizing up the contenders after Toronto
- Ernie Hudson tells us 'Ghostbusters' stories at key NYC locations
- 'Disney Infinity 2.0': Marvel at the expanded possibilities now in play
- 'Grey's Anatomy' cast poses as 'Orange Is the New Black' characters
- Insiders predict which new shows will be hits (and flops)
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Kaley Cuoco explains why she chopped off her long locks
- 'Big Brother' host Julie Chen on 'shocked, embarrassed, confused' Caleb
- '7th Heaven' cast, minus Ruthie, reunites