• Patrick Wilson continues to surprise. After guest starring in one of Girls‘ most talked about episodes and appearing in the modestly budgeted box office smash The Conjuring, Wilson is set to go the superhero route. He’s reportedly signed on to appear in Marvel’s Ant-Man for director Edgar Wright. There are no details on his role yet. Paul Rudd and Michael Douglas are starring in the film about a biochemist who discovers a formula that allows him to shrink to the size of an ant. Disney has already set a July 31, 2015, release. [Deadline] READ FULL STORY
Tag: Ashley Greene (1-4 of 4)
CBGB, Randall Miller’s star-studded tale of the famous New York club, has been leaking slowly into our consciousness for a while. Starting with casting news, then a slow trickle of posters and images, the anticipation has been building — and although the visuals are all well and good, a movie about famous musicians and their favorite venue needs some sound!
Finally, we are treated to the first trailer — a bunch of famous people playing other famous people in the dirty, dangerous, legendary club. The spot features music by Talking Heads, Blondie, The Ramones, Dead Boys, The Police, Iggy Pop, and Patti Smith Group, (portrayed by the likes of Malin Akerman, Rupert Grint, Joel David Moore, Mickey Sumner, and more). It gives viewers a glimpse into the success-against-all-odds story of the club itself and the artists it launched, all thanks to a crazy visionary called Hilly Kristal (Alan Rickman). Take a look for yourself:
READ FULL STORY
Casting Net: Jerry O'Connell joins 'Veronica Mars' movie; Plus, 'Gone Girl' still trying to find its girl, more
• There’s a new Lamb brother in town. Jerry O’Connell (Burning Love) has joined the cast of the Veronica Mars movie as Dan Lamb, Sheriff Don’s (Michael Muhney) brother. In the Kickstarter update announcing the news, creator and director Rob Thomas traced his interest in O’Connell back to the movie Pirahna. “The performance in that movie that I couldn’t get over was Jerry O’Connell’s take on an amoral, coked up and soon-to-be penis-less smut peddler. I just kept wanting to get back to scenes of Jerry chewing scenery.” O’Connell even recorded a video for fans on the shoot. Welcome to Neptune, Sheriff Dan.
READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Movies
- President Obama goes 'Between Two Ferns'
- 'Bachelor' finale recap: Bait and ditch
- 'Bachelorette': It's Andi Dorfman
- Jon Hamm + Jimmy Fallon: Late-night photobombs
- 'How I Met Your Mother' recap: 'Daisy'
- 'Voice': Shakira Jones and the Architect of Destiny
- 'Believe': First impressions?
- Patrick Duffy on 'sex-starved' Bobby in 'Dallas'
- 'The Bachelor' season finale recap: Bait and Ditch
- Andi Dorfman is the new 'Bachelorette'
- 'True Detective' season finale: What happened? -- SPOILERS
- New 'Game of Thrones' trailer: 'Do you know what they did to my brother? And my mother?' -- VIDEO
- 'True Detective' finale review: Truth, justice, and the satisfying…