Zach Braff does a bit of soul searching after learning that his father’s cancer has returned in the latest trailer for the upcoming indie film Wish I Was Here. Watch it below: READ FULL STORY
Tag: Ashley Greene (1-5 of 5)
• Patrick Wilson continues to surprise. After guest starring in one of Girls‘ most talked about episodes and appearing in the modestly budgeted box office smash The Conjuring, Wilson is set to go the superhero route. He’s reportedly signed on to appear in Marvel’s Ant-Man for director Edgar Wright. There are no details on his role yet. Paul Rudd and Michael Douglas are starring in the film about a biochemist who discovers a formula that allows him to shrink to the size of an ant. Disney has already set a July 31, 2015, release. [Deadline] READ FULL STORY
CBGB, Randall Miller’s star-studded tale of the famous New York club, has been leaking slowly into our consciousness for a while. Starting with casting news, then a slow trickle of posters and images, the anticipation has been building — and although the visuals are all well and good, a movie about famous musicians and their favorite venue needs some sound!
Finally, we are treated to the first trailer — a bunch of famous people playing other famous people in the dirty, dangerous, legendary club. The spot features music by Talking Heads, Blondie, The Ramones, Dead Boys, The Police, Iggy Pop, and Patti Smith Group, (portrayed by the likes of Malin Akerman, Rupert Grint, Joel David Moore, Mickey Sumner, and more). It gives viewers a glimpse into the success-against-all-odds story of the club itself and the artists it launched, all thanks to a crazy visionary called Hilly Kristal (Alan Rickman). Take a look for yourself:
READ FULL STORY
Casting Net: Jerry O'Connell joins 'Veronica Mars' movie; Plus, 'Gone Girl' still trying to find its girl, more
• There’s a new Lamb brother in town. Jerry O’Connell (Burning Love) has joined the cast of the Veronica Mars movie as Dan Lamb, Sheriff Don’s (Michael Muhney) brother. In the Kickstarter update announcing the news, creator and director Rob Thomas traced his interest in O’Connell back to the movie Pirahna. “The performance in that movie that I couldn’t get over was Jerry O’Connell’s take on an amoral, coked up and soon-to-be penis-less smut peddler. I just kept wanting to get back to scenes of Jerry chewing scenery.” O’Connell even recorded a video for fans on the shoot. Welcome to Neptune, Sheriff Dan.
READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Movies
- Lea Michele to guest on 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Comic-Con '14: Eye on day 3 panels
- Comic-Con '14: Celebs make the rounds, day 3
- 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover: Watch 5 minutes
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits: Day 3
- 'Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies': New teaser
- 'True Blood' postmortem: Inside the twists of 'Karma'
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay': First teaser trailer