The full teaser trailer for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn — Part 2 has arrived. Watch it below to see Bella in action as a protective mother vampire (Kristen Stewart is already a more convincing badass here than she was in Snow White and the Huntsman), along with Michael Sheen chewing some scenery in the most delicious manner. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Breaking Dawn (11-14 of 14)
Tomorrow is Edward Cullen’s birthday, and to celebrate his 111th, the Twilight folks are planning to debut a new teaser trailer for Breaking Dawn — Part 2. But who wants to wait a whole day? Summit understands, feeding our insatiable hunger for the franchise with this 10-second clip from the teaser. Consider it a mere hors d’oeuvre to tomorrow’s appetizer. Watch it below. READ FULL STORY
Since The Twilight Saga began and she took on the role of Bella Swan, there’s been no bigger champion of the series and characters than Kristen Stewart. This means it’s particularly annoying when there’s idle internet speculation that the actress has outgrown her role or is disdainful of the hit movies in any way. “It’s nuts,” Stewart says. “It’s insane! I have never not loved this character — ask anyone involved! I don’t really get it.”
Stewart speculates that it’s the photographs of her on the red carpet that’s to blame for any public misperception. “The reason they say I don’t like Twilight is because I don’t smile at the premiere. But I do smile at the f—ing premiere of Twilight. People’s opinion of my opinion of this movie — that I love –has to do with how I don’t smile, I guess.”
For more on Breaking Dawn—Part 2, and to see exclusive photos from the film, pick up the new issue of Entertainment Weekly, on sale now.
‘Breaking Dawn — Part 2′: 10 new EW exclusive photos
Kristen Stewart on playing a vampire in ‘Breaking Dawn — Part 2′: ‘I wanted her to be the best one’
This Week’s Cover: ‘Twilight’ Exclusive! Meet Renesmee, Breaking Dawn — Part 2′s Wild Child!
Kristen Stewart on playing a vampire in 'Breaking Dawn -- Part 2': 'I wanted her to be the best one'
After four Twilight movies playing awkward high schooler Bella Swan, Kristen Stewart was ready to embrace playing a vampire in Breaking Dawn — Part 2 . Says costar Taylor Lautner, “That’s kind of the huge thing that fans are waiting for — to see the clumsy teenage Bella that Kristen did so well suddenly become this super-sexy vampire who’s athletic and graceful. She took it very seriously and pulls it off.” (Click here to see 10 exclusive photos from the new movie.)
Stewart says that years of watching her castmates helped inform how she played Vampire Bella. “I knew every single version of vampire, and I took a little bit from everyone. But I wanted her to be the best.”
- 'Frozen' is weekend's No. 1 movie: $31.6M
- 'SNL' recap: 'Anchorman 2' and the boys
- Kennedy Center Honors: D.C. salutes five artists
- 'Amazing Race' preview: Phil Keoghan's photos
- 'Family Guy': What's next for Brian?
- 'Bonnie & Clyde': Nico Vega goes 'Bang Bang'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' lingerie line in Sweden
- 'Fifty Shades': Who'll dress Christian, Anastasia?
- Paul Rudd and One Direction take on 'Saturday Night Live': Talk about it here!
- 'SNL' recap: Paul Rudd brings a parade of surprise guest stars -- VIDEO
- 10 Best TV Shows of '13: Melissa Maerz's Picks
- Disney's 'Frozen' soundtrack: Ranking all nine original songs
- Peter Jackson on bringing the 'Hobbit' villain Smaug to life: 'He's the Hannibal Lecter of the dragon world.'