This year was all about a boy wizard, a Bumblebee, and a sparklevamp. Joining Harry, Sam, and Edward in 2011′s box office toppers were two groups of wedding-oriented train wrecks, several superheroes, and a bunch of upstart Southern domestics. Over in DVDs, a couple instances of horse power and some evil geniuses joined the fray. So which films topped the box-0ffice? Click through to see 2011′s most popular movies. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Horrible Bosses (1-9 of 9)
The red band trailer for next month’s Horrible Bosses is full of NSFW language and scenes stolen by Charlie Day. Watch it below. Note: Day has now managed to make us laugh twice at a line involving the word “rape”: The first time was when his It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia character had trouble pronouncing his fake occupation to a date (he said he was a “full on rapist” instead of a philanthropist). The second time is in this trailer, when he yells that rape is what his boss Jennifer Aniston did to him. (It’s all about the delivery. His trademark shout is gold.) READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Scandal': 10 most shocking twists
- 'Scandal' finale drinking game? It's handled!
- 'Transcendence' at box office?
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- 'Girls' season 4 photos: Hmmm... look who's together
- 'Survivor' exit: 'I can't explain anything Tony does'
- 'Agents of SHIELD' First Look: It's 'the Cellist'!
- 'Parks and Rec': Mum's (or is that mom?) the word!