This year was all about a boy wizard, a Bumblebee, and a sparklevamp. Joining Harry, Sam, and Edward in 2011′s box office toppers were two groups of wedding-oriented train wrecks, several superheroes, and a bunch of upstart Southern domestics. Over in DVDs, a couple instances of horse power and some evil geniuses joined the fray. So which films topped the box-0ffice? Click through to see 2011′s most popular movies. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Horrible Bosses (1-9 of 9)
The red band trailer for next month’s Horrible Bosses is full of NSFW language and scenes stolen by Charlie Day. Watch it below. Note: Day has now managed to make us laugh twice at a line involving the word “rape”: The first time was when his It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia character had trouble pronouncing his fake occupation to a date (he said he was a “full on rapist” instead of a philanthropist). The second time is in this trailer, when he yells that rape is what his boss Jennifer Aniston did to him. (It’s all about the delivery. His trademark shout is gold.) READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Movies
- Mike Nichols remembered: A candid conversation from 2012
- Mike Nichols in his own words: 12 reflections on his life and work
- Mike Nichols: 10 essential films
- 'Shark Tank' sneak peek: Would you chip in for an anti-snack machine?
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Jimmy Smits talks Nero's heartbreaking scenes
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' does Nirvana: Watch Evan Peters sing 'Come As You Are'
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay--Part 1' review: Two movies = half the fun
- 'Cups' returns in 'Pitch Perfect 2' trailer