For years, I’ve joked that Metallica has exactly two good songs, both of them off their mega-selling 1991 album Metallica. Those two songs are the lovely, lilting “Nothing Else Matters,” the closest these demon noise-makers ever came to a power ballad, and also “Enter Sandman,” which is their primordially catchy if very sinister idea of a lullaby. In a funny way, I’d say that Metallica agrees with me: Those two uncharacteristically melodious and listenable tunes are played at the very end of their new concert film, Metallica Through the Never. They know, in their way, that they’re saving the best for last. READ FULL STORY
Tag: James Hetfield (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Project Runway' recap: 'It's a Nice Day for a Rock Wedding'
- Marvel has a 'Strange' feeling about Joaquin Phoenix
- 'Under the Dome' hasn't see the last of Britt Robertson as Angie
- 'Big Bang Theory' scoop: Sheldon's train took him to...
- Norman Reedus' personal 'Walking Dead' photo album
- 'Walking Dead': New EW character portraits
- Brangelina: From 'Mr and Mrs. Smith' to Mr. and Mrs. Pitt
- 'Reign' season 2's first portrait features Mary, Francis, and Mary's legs
- Homer Simpson takes on the Ice Bucket Challenge
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' teaser: What is in that cage?!?
- 'Big Bang Theory' scoop: Where did Sheldon go on the train?
- David Chase finally reveals Tony's fate on 'The Sopranos' (Updated)
- Exclusive: 'Friends' Central Perk pop-up coffee shop hits Manhattan