Movie fanatics and policy wonks alike are buzzing over Ben Affleck’s Argo, the true-life thriller about a special CIA exfiltration mission during the Iran hostage crisis. And the fact that “exfiltration” is a word is just one of the exciting things you’ll learn from a new behind-the-scenes video, which — lest you doubt the veracity of Argo‘s far-out plot — features no less a source than former President Jimmy Carter chatting about the harebrained scheme to rescue a crew of diplomats using a fake movie. The video also features Ben Affleck saying: “My name is Tony Mendez. This is what I do. I get people out. And I’ve never left anyone behind.” You could say he has a very particular set of skills. Skills that he has acquired over a very long career. Skills that make him a nightmare for people like you. Watch the video: READ FULL STORY
Tag: Jimmy Carter (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Movies
- Ryan Murphy reveals an 'American Horror Story' secret: Seasons 'are all connected'
- 'Bad Judge,' 'A to Z' to be canceled by NBC
- Billy Bob Thornton's 'Big Bang Theory' cameo: How it happened
- 'Once Upon a Time' bosses answer Yes/No/Can't Say (or more) to your Twitter Q's
- 'SNL' lights up Sia's 'Chandelier,' more of the week's best music on TV
- 'Amazing Race' recap: 'I Feel Like I Just Kissed a Goat'
- 'Showrunners' documentary: Insights from Kurt Sutter, Hart Hanson, Mike Kelley
- 'Interstellar' review: Awe-fully sappy
- NBC to cancel 'Bad Judge,' 'A to Z' with zombie twist
- Ryan Murphy on the different seasons of 'American Horror Story': 'They're all connected'
- How 'The Big Bang Theory' scored Billy Bob Thornton for a surprise guest spot
- The Hot Seat: 'Once Upon a Time' bosses answer burning questions
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Scandal,' 'Walking Dead, 'Blacklist' and more