Movie fanatics and policy wonks alike are buzzing over Ben Affleck’s Argo, the true-life thriller about a special CIA exfiltration mission during the Iran hostage crisis. And the fact that “exfiltration” is a word is just one of the exciting things you’ll learn from a new behind-the-scenes video, which — lest you doubt the veracity of Argo‘s far-out plot — features no less a source than former President Jimmy Carter chatting about the harebrained scheme to rescue a crew of diplomats using a fake movie. The video also features Ben Affleck saying: “My name is Tony Mendez. This is what I do. I get people out. And I’ve never left anyone behind.” You could say he has a very particular set of skills. Skills that he has acquired over a very long career. Skills that make him a nightmare for people like you. Watch the video: READ FULL STORY
Tag: Jimmy Carter (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Dancing With the Stars' recap: And the mirrorball goes to...
- 'The Flash'; 'Supernatural'; 'The Voice'; 'Mindy Project'; more TV recaps
- Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson breaks silence in ABC News interview
- Hugh Jackman welcomes(?) us to Neverland in 'Pan' trailer
- 'Jurassic World': Watch first full trailer
- Black Friday preview: Where to find deals on Blu-ray, books, videogames
- Jim Parsons gets a read on 1922 play 'Merton of the Movies': 'a very visceral link to the past'
- Jennifer Aniston vs. Lisa Kudrow: A little cussing among 'Friends'
- And the 'Dancing With the Stars' season 19 winner is...
- Jennifer Aniston and Lisa Kudrow try to out-curse each other on 'Kimmel'
- Watch Hugh Jackman pull a Johnny Depp in the trailer for 'Pan'
- 'The Voice' recap: Meet the Top 8
- 'Dancing With the Stars' season finale recap: A nail-biter till the very end