Movie fanatics and policy wonks alike are buzzing over Ben Affleck’s Argo, the true-life thriller about a special CIA exfiltration mission during the Iran hostage crisis. And the fact that “exfiltration” is a word is just one of the exciting things you’ll learn from a new behind-the-scenes video, which — lest you doubt the veracity of Argo‘s far-out plot — features no less a source than former President Jimmy Carter chatting about the harebrained scheme to rescue a crew of diplomats using a fake movie. The video also features Ben Affleck saying: “My name is Tony Mendez. This is what I do. I get people out. And I’ve never left anyone behind.” You could say he has a very particular set of skills. Skills that he has acquired over a very long career. Skills that make him a nightmare for people like you. Watch the video: READ FULL STORY
Tag: Jimmy Carter (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Covert Affairs': Chris Gorham on latest for Auggie
- Chris Harrison's 'Bachelorette' blog: 'Men Tell All'
- Anthony Hopkins joins HBO's 'Westworld'
- Prince George: We know THAT look...
- 'Walking Dead': Carol, Judith, Rick in 2 new pics
- 'Simpsons' marathon promo: Can the world survive it?
- 'Sons of Anarchy' ending: Kurt Sutter says...
- Kate Hudson shares her favorite 'Overboard' lines
- 'Two and a Half Men' final season to tackle 'gay' adoption 629
- 'Lost cause' 415
- Captain America is black, Thor is a woman, and Iron Man has a new costume: Witness Avengers NOW! 507
- 'Doctor Who': Which episode should newbies check out first? 421
- 'Dating Naked' reveals disappointingly small ratings 285
- 'The Walking Dead': See Carol, Judith and Rick in exclusive new season 5 images
- Robert Downey, Jr. tops Forbes' list of highest paid actors once again
- Why 'Rocky IV' is the best fight -- Ever!
- 'Sons of Anarchy' creator says series ending not yet decided
- Kacy Catanzaro would happily hit the 'American Ninja Warrior' obstacle course with Stephen Amell