Movie fanatics and policy wonks alike are buzzing over Ben Affleck’s Argo, the true-life thriller about a special CIA exfiltration mission during the Iran hostage crisis. And the fact that “exfiltration” is a word is just one of the exciting things you’ll learn from a new behind-the-scenes video, which — lest you doubt the veracity of Argo‘s far-out plot — features no less a source than former President Jimmy Carter chatting about the harebrained scheme to rescue a crew of diplomats using a fake movie. The video also features Ben Affleck saying: “My name is Tony Mendez. This is what I do. I get people out. And I’ve never left anyone behind.” You could say he has a very particular set of skills. Skills that he has acquired over a very long career. Skills that make him a nightmare for people like you. Watch the video: READ FULL STORY
Tag: Jimmy Carter (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Parks and Recreation' First Look: It's Treat Yo Self 2017
- 'X-Men' TV series in early discussion stage at Fox
- 'Birdman' wins Best Cast, Movies, at SAG Awards; see full list of honorees
- Emma Watson cast as Belle in live-action musical 'Beauty and the Beast'
- David Tennant cast as villain in Netflix's 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Miss Universe 2015: 10 out of this world moments
- 'SNL' host poll: How'd Blake Shelton do?
- SAG Awards 2015: Red carpet arrivals