Movie fanatics and policy wonks alike are buzzing over Ben Affleck’s Argo, the true-life thriller about a special CIA exfiltration mission during the Iran hostage crisis. And the fact that “exfiltration” is a word is just one of the exciting things you’ll learn from a new behind-the-scenes video, which — lest you doubt the veracity of Argo‘s far-out plot — features no less a source than former President Jimmy Carter chatting about the harebrained scheme to rescue a crew of diplomats using a fake movie. The video also features Ben Affleck saying: “My name is Tony Mendez. This is what I do. I get people out. And I’ve never left anyone behind.” You could say he has a very particular set of skills. Skills that he has acquired over a very long career. Skills that make him a nightmare for people like you. Watch the video: READ FULL STORY
Tag: Jimmy Carter (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Walking Dead' recap: 'Strangers'
- 'Once Upon a Time'; 'Revenge'; 'The Affair'; 'Homeland'; more TV recaps
- 'Good Wife'; 'Boardwalk Empire'; 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine'; more TV recaps
- Walking Dead': Steven Yeun talks Glenn, Maggie, Tara, and Terminus
- 'Walking Dead': Michael Cudlitz on Abraham's big push to get to D.C.
- 'Manhattan' season finale: Series boss Sam Shaw answers burning Q's
- 'The Simpsons': 25 best 'Treehouse of Horror' segments
- Nicholas Sparks movies: As ridiculous as you think they are?