Jennifer Aniston is starring in a new film based on Elmore Leonard’s novel The Switch — which also happens to be the title of an unrelated rom-com she starred in with Jason Bateman in 2010. (That film was originally called The Baster; the name was changed due to poor testing.) Thanks to that, the new movie has been retitled Life Of Crime. And it has nothing to do with artificial insemination — or at least, we think it doesn’t.
Tag: Life Of Crime (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens': 10 things Andy Serkis can say now
- 2015 Preview: See new EW cover
- 'The Voice' season finale recap: And the winner is...
- 'Mythbusters' to put 'Simpsons' to the test: 'We ended up building two replicas of the Springfield house'
- 'Orphan Black' season 3's first photo, with intel on what's in it from series creator Graeme Manson
- 'Game of Thrones' teases fans with short, mysterious look at season 5
- 'Empire Strikes Back' live read: Aaron Paul as Luke, J.K. Simmons as Vader
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst previews finale, names two odds-on favorites to win
- 'The Voice' Season 7 winner is...
- 'The Voice' season finale recap: Live Finale
- Jason Reitman re-staging 'The Empire Strikes Back' with Aaron…
- Check out the exclusive first 'Orphan Black' season 3 image (with intel from creator Graeme Manson)
- 'Parks and Recreation' exclusive trailer: 2017 brings drones and Johnny Karate!