Jennifer Aniston is starring in a new film based on Elmore Leonard’s novel The Switch — which also happens to be the title of an unrelated rom-com she starred in with Jason Bateman in 2010. (That film was originally called The Baster; the name was changed due to poor testing.) Thanks to that, the new movie has been retitled Life Of Crime. And it has nothing to do with artificial insemination — or at least, we think it doesn’t.
Tag: Life Of Crime (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Walking Dead': How far will it have to go to keep shocking us?
- 'Gotham' costume designer on what clothes tell us about each character
- 'SNL' adds Leslie Jones as cast member
- 'Big Bang Theory'; 'Dancing With the Stars'; 'The Voice'; 'Sleepy Hollow'; more TV recaps
- 'Gotham'; 'Originals'; 'Jane the Virgin'; more TV recaps
- 'Star Wars' First Look: Alex Ross' cover for Marvel comic book
- 'Vampire Diaries' sneak peek: Elena and Stefan are southbound?
- Taylor Swift's 'Welcome to New York' arrives