Jennifer Aniston is starring in a new film based on Elmore Leonard’s novel The Switch — which also happens to be the title of an unrelated rom-com she starred in with Jason Bateman in 2010. (That film was originally called The Baster; the name was changed due to poor testing.) Thanks to that, the new movie has been retitled Life Of Crime. And it has nothing to do with artificial insemination — or at least, we think it doesn’t.
Tag: Life Of Crime (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Outlander'; 'Doctor Who': TV recaps
- Polly Bergen, actress/singer, dies at 84
- 'Once Upon a Time' boss on 'Frozen' references: 'We want it to feel organic'
- Kim Kardashian as clingy extra-terrestrial hairball on 'American Dad': First Look
- 'Sleepy Hollow' sneak peek: Ichabod Crane meets a naked Ben Franklin
- J.Lo and Iggy Azalea extend the Summer of Butts with 'Booty' remix video
- 'Super Smash Bros.': The best/worst thing ever to happen to Nintendo
- 'Vampire Diaries,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Castle,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Kaley Cuoco explains why she chopped off her long locks
- 'The Walking Dead' star Danai Gurira wigs out
- 'Into the Woods' character names not getting Disney makeover (Updated)
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Vampire Diaries,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Castle' and more
- Entertainment Geekly: 'Super Smash Bros.' was the best and worst thing to happen to Nintendo