• With a title like The Prince, die-hard Bruce Willis fans might worry that he’s decided to go from blue collar to blue blood. Thankfully, it’s a little misleading. Armenian director Sarik Andreasyan (American Heist) will tell the story of a retired Las Vegas mobster who must return to the city when he discovers that his teenage daughter is missing. Willis will play the man who has been cautiously awaiting the return of the mob enforcer. Filming will begin in New Orleans in October. Willis’s next scheduled release is Sin City: A Dame to Kill For, which hits theaters Aug. 22, 2014. [Deadline]
Tag: Matthew Broderick (1-2 of 2)
In the 1936 comedy My Man Godfrey, a socialite takes in a homeless man as her butler after “winning” him in a scavenger hunt and proceeds to fall for him … of course. The premise is a bit harebrained, but if you ask Matthew Broderick, it works. Broderick, who’s currently starring on Broadway in the new musical Nice Work If You Can Get It, sat down with EW Managing Editor Jess Cagle to talk about his favorite film.
My Man Godfrey stars two heavyweights of their day, William Powell and Carole Lombard, but Broderick warns you may need some patience to get into the film’s slower pace.
“You have to allow your rhythm to change,” he says. “I’m used to that kind of timing, I like it.”
Watch the interview below!
READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Movies
- Lena Dunham hosts 'SNL': 'Girls' night
- '24: Live Another Day' teaser: Jack vs. assassin
- Oscars: What it's like to go with Jennifer Lawrence
- 'Walking Dead': Lauren Cohan on Maggie and Glenn
- 'True Detective': Fun fan sites
- 'Supernatural' spinoff gets new title
- 'Reign': What did 'uncensored' sex scenes add?
- 'Bachelor': Clare and Juan Pablo find wedding song?
- Fox renews 'Mindy Project,' 'The Following,' more
- Jennifer Lawrence's best friend wrote a behind-the-scenes account of Oscars night
- Lena Dunham hosts 'Saturday Night Live' this weekend: Talk about it here!
- Box office update: '300: Rise of an Empire' obliterates competition with a $17.7 million Friday
- Second time around: TV stars who reprised iconic roles