J.J. Abrams won’t say much about the next Star Wars film, which he is directing — though info about casting and the story has piled up in bits and pieces. Now a new bit, from Abrams’ himself: At a Berlin press conference for Star Trek Into Darkness, an entrepreneurial audience member asked the filmmaker about longtime collaborator and composer Michael Giacchino, who has provided the score for most every major Abrams work. The audience member asked: Would Giacchino also do the score for Star Wars? The short answer: No — John Williams, most famous for composing the six other Star Wars films, will, probably. The longer answer: Michael Giacchino is great! But so is John Williams! READ FULL STORY
Tag: Michael Giacchino (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Walking Dead' cast not tight-lipped about season 5 trailer
- 10 best videos at Comic-Con 2014
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits
- 'New Girl' True American drinking game: The day I gave it a shot...
- 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover: Watch 5 minutes
- 'Pretty Little Liars' recap: 'Scream for Me'
- Chris Harrison's 'Bachelorette' blog: The finale
- 'Leftovers': Why 'Gladys' is the last straw for EW critic
- 'The Walking Dead' cast and producers promise that 'every single thing in the first episode is a spoiler'
- What does an episode of 'Friends' look like without any jokes?
- PopWatch Confessional: I tried to play 'New Girl's fake drinking game
- Paramount deletes tweet of Australian 'TMNT' poster amid 9/11 controversy
- Chris Harrison blogs 'The Bachelorette' finale