J.J. Abrams won’t say much about the next Star Wars film, which he is directing — though info about casting and the story has piled up in bits and pieces. Now a new bit, from Abrams’ himself: At a Berlin press conference for Star Trek Into Darkness, an entrepreneurial audience member asked the filmmaker about longtime collaborator and composer Michael Giacchino, who has provided the score for most every major Abrams work. The audience member asked: Would Giacchino also do the score for Star Wars? The short answer: No — John Williams, most famous for composing the six other Star Wars films, will, probably. The longer answer: Michael Giacchino is great! But so is John Williams! READ FULL STORY
Tag: Michael Giacchino (1-1 of 1)
- Grammy nominations: 9 snubs/surprises
- Grammys 2014 nominees are...
- 'HIMYM,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Family Guy': What's next for Brian?
- 'Grammy Nominations Concert': Your take?
- 'Sound of Music': Movie's Von Trapp kids say...
- 'Sound of Music': Laura Benanti on big night
- Music on TV: What was THAT song?
- 'Sound of Music' ratings soar: NBC's biggest Thursday in 4 years
- Grammy Nominations 2014: See the list of nominees
- 'Sleepy Hollow,' 'How I Met Your Mother,' 'Revolution,' 'Supernatural': Find out what's next in the Spoiler Room
- 'Family Guy': What's next for Brian
- Disney acquires rights for future 'Indiana Jones' films