J.J. Abrams won’t say much about the next Star Wars film, which he is directing — though info about casting and the story has piled up in bits and pieces. Now a new bit, from Abrams’ himself: At a Berlin press conference for Star Trek Into Darkness, an entrepreneurial audience member asked the filmmaker about longtime collaborator and composer Michael Giacchino, who has provided the score for most every major Abrams work. The audience member asked: Would Giacchino also do the score for Star Wars? The short answer: No — John Williams, most famous for composing the six other Star Wars films, will, probably. The longer answer: Michael Giacchino is great! But so is John Williams! READ FULL STORY
Tag: Michael Giacchino (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water': Meet the 9 pairs
- 'Walking Dead': See 4 new EW collector's covers
- Chelsea Handler signs off, showered with love (and Ellen DeGeneres)
- MTV's 'Are You the One?' season 2: Meet the cast, first twist revealed
- 'Transparent' First Look: 'Dad is a woman'
- 'Pretty Little Liars'; 'Bachelor in Paradise' recaps
- Kristin Bauer van Straten returning to 'Once Upon a Time' as Maleficent
- 'Sons of Anarchy' shares new, appropriately unsettling photos and portraits
- New 'Sons of Anarchy' photos are appropriately unsettling
- New 'Survivor' cast boasts MLB pitcher John Rocker, Spider-Man actor, and 'Amazing Race' twins
- 'True Blood' star Kristin Bauer van Straten returning to 'Once Upon a Time' for major arc
- Ellen DeGeneres, Gwen Stefani, more say goodbye to 'Chelsea Lately'
- Homer Simpson takes on the Ice Bucket Challenge