J.J. Abrams won’t say much about the next Star Wars film, which he is directing — though info about casting and the story has piled up in bits and pieces. Now a new bit, from Abrams’ himself: At a Berlin press conference for Star Trek Into Darkness, an entrepreneurial audience member asked the filmmaker about longtime collaborator and composer Michael Giacchino, who has provided the score for most every major Abrams work. The audience member asked: Would Giacchino also do the score for Star Wars? The short answer: No — John Williams, most famous for composing the six other Star Wars films, will, probably. The longer answer: Michael Giacchino is great! But so is John Williams! READ FULL STORY
Tag: Michael Giacchino (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Movies
- Seth Meyers to host Emmys 2014
- 'Parks and Rec': About THAT finale surprise
- 'American Idol' recap: Top 5 are...
- 'Vampire Diaries' recap: 'Man on Fire'
- 'Reign' recap: 'Toy Soldiers'
- 'Begin Again': Keira Knightley song for Adam Levine
- 'Salem': Marilyn Manson haunts new opening credits
- 'Jurassic World' First Look: 3 new photos
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- Videogame face-off: 'FIFA 10' vs. 'NBA2K10'
- Fifth purported Mel Gibson rant leaked online
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' movie rights acquired by Universal and Focus Features
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' mention spikes sales of 16th-century classical composer